Rams “Rush” Game May Change NFL lines

December 1, 2010 NFL Football

NFL lines results have been bad for St. Louis but there may be hope on the horizon in future seasons with the NFL betting odds as Rush Limbaugh is trying to by the team.

NFL lines handicappers have seen the Rams start off 2009 with a NFL betting odds record of 0-4 straight up and 1-3 against the spread.

The Rams have been for sale the past 2 NFL lines seasons since the death of Georgia Frontiere. Her son Chip Rosenbloom is currently running the team for this NFL betting odds season. Rosenbloom owns 60 percent of the Rams with the Remaining 40 percent owned by Stan Kroenke for this NFL lines season. Kroenke also owns the NBA’s Denver Nuggets.

Limbaugh’s bid to own the Rams for future NFL lines seasons would be in partnership with Dave Checketts. Checketts has emerged as a leading contender to buy the Rams since the end of last NFL betting odds season.

Checketts is best known in NFL lines circles as the owner of the NHL St. Louis Blues and is well respected locally. Rosenbloom has repeatedly stated that he wants the Rams to remain in St. Louis for future NFL lines seasons.

Limbaugh is America’s top radio personality and best known as a strong conservative commentator on political issues. He has long been a fan of NFL lines action and even had a short stint as a commentator on ESPN before being fired a few weeks into the job for controversial remarks about Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb. Limbaugh stated that the NFL hoped McNabb would have success in his NFL lines performances because the league wanted a top shelf black quarterback to emerge.

Limbaugh once worked for baseball’s Kansas City Royals when they were an elite franchise and his favorite NFL lines team is the Pittsburgh Steelers. Limbaugh was at Pittsburgh this past Sunday for the Steelers NFL lines win over the San Diego Chargers and frequently flies from his home in Palm Beach, FL to watch them play.

“Dave Checketts and I have made a bid to buy the Rams and we are continuing the process,” said Limbaugh.

The Rams were valued in Forbes magazine at $929 million.

Share on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInShare on TumblrPin on PinterestEmail this to someone
To the Top