At the onset of the season, Minnesota was a trendy future bet. Following last year’s playoff season and a boatload of picks at the 2020 NFL Draft, the future appeared unlimited. But a terrible start set the Vikings behind the eight-ball. Recently it appeared as if Minnesota was digging out. However, Sunday’s NFL betting loss to Dallas gave it all back. Carolina has been handicapped with the loss of its best player, Christian McCaffery. McCaffery has missed the majority of this season with a variety of injuries. Without his presence enemy defenses can do as they wish.
Carolina Panthers vs. Minnesota Vikings NFL Week 12 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, November 29, 2020, 1 p.m. ET|
|Location:||US Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, Minnesota|
|Panthers at Vikings TV Coverage:||FOX|
Carolina Panthers at Minnesota Vikings SBG Odds Overview
Minnesota burned a lot of gamblers in their Cowboys loss. As a result, the Panthers will get offshore betting consideration.
Carolina Panthers Team Overview
Carolina ambushed Detroit Sunday 20-0 as 3-point home dogs. And then under the total of 47 paid too. The Lions are 4-7 straight up, 6-5 against the spread, and 5-6 under the total. Overall, Carolina ranks 19th in the NFL for total offense and 21st for scoring. Defensively the Panthers rank 18th in the NFL and 15th for points allowed.
McCaffrey remains out indefinitely with a shoulder injury. So too is starting quarterback Teddy Bridgewater day-to-day with a knee injury. PJ Walker was the quarterback in the win over Detroit. Walker thew for 258 yards with a touchdown and two picks.
Minnesota Vikings Team Overview
Minnesota took Dallas lightly last week and paid the price. To illuminate the Vikings lost 31-28 loss as 7-point home favorites. Over the total of 49.5 was a winner too. Minnesota is 4-6 straight up, 6-4 against the spread, and 7-3 over the total. The Vikings rank 8th for total offense and 13th for scoring. While defensively Minnesota ranks 22nd in the NFL and 27th for points allowed
Carolina Panthers at Minnesota Vikings Against the Spread
The Panthers are:
- In all games 18-23-1 against the spread
- On the road 9-11 vs. the odds
- As a dog 12-12-1 on the board
- In NFC matchups 11-19-1 vs. the line
- 24-18 over the total
- On the road 10-10 over and under
- As a dog 16-9 to the over
- Against NFC teams 17-14 over the total.
The Vikings are:
- 24-18-1 against the spread
- At home 11-8-1 vs. the odds
- Against NFC teams 18-13-1 on the board
- As a favorite 15-10-1 with the number
- Under the total in 22 of their last 43 games
- At US Bank Stadium 10-10 over and under
- As chalk 13-13 over and under
- Against NFC teams 13-19 under the total
- Have covered the spread in five of their last seven games against Carolina
- Three of the last four meetings between these teams have gone over the total
- At Minnesota have covered three of their last four games against the Panthers
- The last two meetings between these teams at Minnesota went over
Carolina Panthers at Minnesota Vikings SBG Free Picks
As mentioned earlier Minnesota has the NFL betting advantage over Carolina. Look for a strong redemption effort by the Vikings.
Panthers at Vikings SBG Best Bet: Minnesota Vikings.