On the whole, Monday night was supposed to be a celebration for the ages. Las Vegas will host its first NFL game ever. And will open a brand new state of the art Allegiant Stadium. Lost in the luster is that it will not be a packed crowd attending. COVID-19 will delay such glory for the time being. But the Raiders will host the Saints in a terrific Monday Night NFL Bets matchup. Each team is coming off a week one win. History will still be made in Sin City. Accordingly, the gambling handle will be high.
New Orleans Saints at Las Vegas Raiders
|Date and Time:||Monday, September 21, 2020, 8:15 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Saints vs. Raiders TV Coverage:||ABC and ESPN|
New Orleans Saints at Las Vegas Raiders SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion, there hasn’t been much in the way of sports betting line movement. New Orleans impressed all with their week one win over the Buccaneers. Tampa Bay brought a lot of attention to Tom Brady. Gamblers left with a much more favorable impression of the Saints. Las Vegas escaped Carolina with a comeback win. Although it wasn’t impressive as the Saints it was a win. Notwithstanding the Saints’ dominance, this line seems high to some handicappers. Las Vegas is seen as a potential live dog in their first-ever home tilt.
New Orleans Saints Team Overview
New Orleans dominated Tom Brady and the Buccaneers 34-23 as 4-point home chalks win week one. Correspondingly the Saints took a 24-7 lead. Drew Brees threw two touchdown passes. Correlate the Saints +3-turnover margin.
Las Vegas Raiders Team Overview
Last week the Raiders rallied to beat the Panthers 34-30 as 3-point road chalks. And the game soared over the total of 48. Josh Jacobs ran for 93 yards and three touchdowns. Most important of all he got the game-winner. So too did quarterback Derek Carr pass for 239 yards and a touchdown.
New Orleans Saints at Las Vegas Raiders Against the Spread
The Saints are:
- 11-3 against the spread in their last 14 games as a way favorites
- 4-6 under the total as road chalk
- 6-2 with the odds on the road in September games
- 9-3 over the total in September away games
- 10-4 on the board at AFC West teams
- 1-4 under the total on the road against the AFC West
- 4-0 with the number at the Raiders
- 1-2 under the total in away games with the Raiders
The Raiders are:
- 6-2 against the spread as home dogs
- 3-4 under the total getting points at home
- 4-6 with the line in September home action
- 6-3 over the total at home in September games
- 2-4 on the board when hosing NFC South teams
- 0-8 under the total at home vs. NFC South opponents
- 2-7 with the odds head to head with New Orleans
- 1-2 under the total with the Saints
New Orleans Saints at Las Vegas Raiders SBG Free Picks
In this situation, the Raiders will be getting some NFL Bets support due to the historic nature of this game. However, the Saints bring the more complete team. As mentioned earlier New Orleans dominates this series.
Saints vs. Raiders SBG Best Bet: New Orleans Saints