Following an epic playoff run came questions about Tennessee’s viability for 2020. Many skeptics believed that the Titans were an NFL betting flash in the pan. For this reason, their start in 2020 has been validated. First place in the AFC South speaks volumes about the Titans. Also did the Colts face doubters for 2020. One and done free agent quarterback Philip Rivers was seen as a stopgap. Rivers has exceeded expectations. Despite the fact that he doesn’t dominate games. Specifically, Tennessee and Indianapolis will square off Thursday night. Fashion the Colts can take the division lead with a win.
Indianapolis Colts vs. Tennessee Titans NFL Week 10 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Thursday, November 12, 2020, 8:20 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Nissan Stadium, Nashville, Tennessee|
|Colts at Titans TV Coverage:||FOX, NFL Network, Amazon|
Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion, both teams should garner sportsbook action. Squares always prefer home favorites. Especially on Monday nights. Indianapolis brings a defense that can neutralize the Titans. Live betting figures to get an overload of the handle. Cause by the close nature of this matchup.
Indianapolis Colts Team Overview
Last week Indianapolis lost to Baltimore 24-10 as 1-point home chalk. Under the total of 47.5 paid too. Now the Colts are 5-3 straight up, 4-4 vs. the line, and with totals. Indy ranks 15th in the NFL for scoring offense and third for points allowed. First for overall defense is a proud Colts boast. Philip Rivers had an erratic game in the loss to the Ravens.
Tennessee Titans Team Overview
Chicago lost at Tennessee Sunday 24-17 as 6.5-point dogs. So too was under 46.5 a winning ticket. Tennessee is 6-2 straight up, 3-5 vs. the odds, and 5-2-1 over the total. Overall NFL metrics show the Titans seventh for scoring and 16th for points allowed. Tennessee was lethargic in their win. Specifically, the Titans were outgained 375-228. Desmond King’s 63-yard TD fumble return was the difference.
Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans Against the Spread
The Colts are:
- 8-5-1 against the spread in AFC South matchups
- 11-9-2 vs. the odds on the road
- 19-18-3 on the board in all games
- 7-9-2 with the number as dogs
- 8-6 over the total against the AFC South
- 21-19 over the number
- 11-11 over and under on the road
- 12 payouts in their last 16 games against the Titans
- Six of their last 19 games with Tennessee over the total
- 6 covers in their last 8 games at Nissan Stadium
- 4-1 over the total at Tennessee
The Titans are:
- 13-12 vs. the line after a win
- 21-21-1 overall against the spread
- 7-7 with the odds against the AFC South
- 5-7-1 on the board as home chalk
- 8-4-1 over the total as home chalk
- 13-7-1 over the number at home
- 8-6 to the over in AFC South matchups
- 14-10-1 over the number after a win
Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans SBG Free Picks
As mentioned earlier the Colts have been a strong NFL betting value against the Titans. Because of this and their defense are they a dangerous dog. Tennessee’s offensive struggles last week don’t bode well against Indianapolis.
Colts at Titans SBG Best Bet: Tennessee Titans.