The Rams offense has been out of gear since their Super Bowl failure against New England. Specifically, quarterback Jared Goff is not putting up the video game numbers like before. LA is still good offensively, but the juggernaut days have yet to return. It should come as no surprise that the Seahawks are back into NFL betting playoff contention. Seattle is overcoming a rash of injuries to get off to a promising start. Head coach Pete Carroll has built a culture set to sustain success. Most important of all the Seahawks boast a dynamic quarterback in Russell Wilson.
Los Angeles Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks
|Date and Time:||Thursday, October 3, 2019, 8:20 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Century Link Field, Seattle, Washington.|
|Rams vs. Seahawks TV Coverage:||FOX|
Los Angeles Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks Overview
Seattle has an online betting record of 3-1 straight up, 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 on totals. The last time out for the Seahawks was a 27-10 win and payout at Arizona. Seattle ranks ninth in the NFL for scoring offense and eighth for total defense.
Following a bizarre 55-40 home loss to Tampa, the Rams are soul searching. Los Angeles is 3-1 both straight up and against the spread with 2-2 on totals. Of great concern is Goff’s drop to 82.3 for his quarterback rating. Defensively, the Rams have slipped to 26th for points allowed.
Key Rams: QB Jared Goff (64% COMP, 1254 YDS, 7.2 AVG, 6 TD, 6 INT, 8 SACK, 82.3 RTG), RB Todd Gurley II (49 RSH, 219 YDS, 4.5 YPC, 3 TD), WR Cooper Kupp (32 REC, 388 YDS, 12.1 AVG, 3 TD), LB Clay Matthews (14 TACKLE, 5 SACKS), PK Greg Zuerlein (9-11 FG, 12-12 XP)
Key Seahawks: QB Russell Wilson (73% COMP, 1141 YDS, 8.6 AVG, 8 TD, 0 INT, 12 SACK, 118.7 RTG, 19 RSH, 88 YDS, 4.6 YPC, 2 TD), RB Chris Carson (67 RSH, 262 YDS, 3.9 YPC, 1 TD), WR Tyler Lockett (26 REC, 328 YDS, 12.6 YPC, 2 TD)
Los Angeles and Seattle Against the Spread
The Rams are:
- 6-2 against the spread in their last eight away games
- 2-7 under the total away from home
- 1-4 on the board in their last five games against Seattle
- 3-0 over the total in the last three matchups with the Seahawks
- 7-5 with the line in away games at the NFC West
- 4-2 over the total when playing at NFC West teams
The Seahawks are:
- 5-4-1 against the spread at Century Link Field
- 5-2 over the total in their last seven home games
- 2-5 on the board when hosting NFC West teams
- 6-1 over the total at home vs. the NFC West
- 9-3 with the odds in home games against the Rams
- 3-7 under the total head to head at home against Los Angeles
Los Angeles Rams vs. Seattle Seahawks NFL Betting Pick.
On this occasion, the home-field advantage of the Century Link field should prove to be the NFL betting. As was previously noted Seattle has shown good betting value at home against the Rams. Additionally, Carroll should have a masterful game plan devised to stop Goff and the LA offense. And the price is right!
Rams vs. Seahawks NFL Betting Pick: Seattle Seahawks
Rams vs. Seahawks NFL Betting Score Prediction: Seahawks 28, Rams 24