Namely, Russell Wilson epitomizes what an NFL MVP is all about. If not for Wilson Seattle would be NFL betting garbage. Instead, the Seahawks are tied for first in the NFC West. Arizona has an emerging NFL MVP contender too with Kyler Murray. Specifically, Murray rivals Lamar Jackson for his run passability. Most surprising has been the Cardinals’ improvement on defense. Arizona plays some of the NFL’s best complimentary football. Coach Kliff Kingsbury is surprising his critics with an upstart contender. Thursday brings their biggest test yet at Seattle.
Arizona Cardinals vs Seattle Seahawks NFL Week 11 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Thursday, November 19, 2020, 8:20 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Century Link Field, Seattle, Washington|
|Cardinals at Seahawks TV Coverage:||FOX, NFL Network, Amazon|
Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks SBG Odds Overview
Many gamblers like Seattle playing at home. Counter to that is a surprise Arizona team that is under the radar online betting appeal.
Arizona Cardinals Team Overview
Last week Arizona beat Buffalo 32-30 as 3-point home chalk. Over a total of 56 saw the cashier’s cage as well. Now the Cards are 6-3 straight up, 5-4 against the spread, and 3-6 under the total. Arizona ranks first in the NFL for total offense and seventh for scoring. Defensively the Cardinals are 18th overall and ninth for points allowed. Or course Kyler Murray triggers the Cardinals. Consider his 2375 yards passing with 17 touchdowns. Also, does he rank second on Arizona with 604 rushing yards and 10 TDs.
Seattle Seahawks Team Overview
Seattle lost 23-16 at the Rams Sunday as 3-point dogs. So too did under 55 get the money. Owing to that Seattle is 6-3 straight up, 5-4 vs. the odds, and 6-3 over the total. Offensively the Seahawks rank third overall and first for scoring. Of major concern are defensive rankings of 32nd for total defense and 28th for points allowed. It follows that Russell Wilson has a 110.5 QB rating, 2789 yards passing, and 28 touchdowns. Wilson leads Seattle with 325 yards rushing.
Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks Against the Spread
The Cardinals are:
- 21-16-3 against the spread
- On the road 12-5-3 vs. the odds
- As a dog 19-10-3 vs. the line
- In NFC West games 8-4-2 on the board
- Under the total in 13 of 24 total games
- Against the NFC West 4-4 over and under
- On the road 4-8 to the under
- As dogs 9-9 over and under.
The Seahawks are:
- 23-17-3 against the spread
- At home 10-9-1 vs. the odds
- Against the NFC West 6-8 on the board
- Has paid in just 12 of their last 27 games as chalk
- 25-17-1 over the total
- At home 12-7-1 to the over
- As chalk 14-13 over the total
- In NFC West action 9-4-1 to the over
- Only one cover in their last eight games against the Cardinals
- Three of the last five games between these teams stayed under
- Arizona has covered its last five visits to Seattle.
- Three of the last four in this series at Seattle went over
Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks SBG Free Picks
On this occasion expect Seattle to circle the wagons. Improved Arizona will have the Seahawks’ full attention. Russell Wilson in this situation is an NFL betting difference-maker.
Cardinals at Seahawks SBG Best Bet: Seattle Seahawks.