To be exact Cowboys owner Jerry Jones is a brand himself. Jones is far happier losing with the spotlight than winning in the background. Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells can verify that. However, 2020 hasn’t been much fun for anyone. Jones and his franchise have been among the most miserable. Dallas has been one of the biggest flops in Pro football betting. While they are overrated every year, this year took the prize. San Francisco never had a chance to repeat as NFC champions. In like manner to Dallas injuries and illness wiped out their roster.
San Francisco 49ers vs. Dallas Cowboys NFL Week 15 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, December 20, 2020, 1 p.m. ET|
|Location:||AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas|
|49ers at Cowboys TV Coverage:||CBS|
San Francisco 49ers at Dallas Cowboys SBG Odds Overview
Above all the Cowboys is one of the most public teams found at a sportsbook. This year the fanboys and squares have run for the tall grass. The combination of no defense and no Dak Prescott nuked their hopes. Also popular is San Francisco. Their championship credentials made that so. In 2020 that branding is permanently damaged.
San Francisco 49ers Team Overview
San Francisco is coming off a 23-15 loss to Washington as 3-point home favorites. Now they’re 5-8 straight up and against the spread with 6-7 under the total. The 49ers rank 16th for total offense and 20th for scoring. And then they’re 5th in the NFL for defense and 14th for points allowed.
Dallas Cowboys Team Overview
The last game for Dallas was a 30-7 cover at Cincinnati. The Cowboys are 4-9 straight up, 3-10 vs. the line, and 7-6 over the total. Dallas is 12th in the NFL for offense and 21st for scoring. While on defense the Cowboys rank 23rd in the NFL and 32nd for points allowed.
San Francisco 49ers at Dallas Cowboys Against the Spread
The 49ers are:
- 21-26-1 vs. the line
- As a favorite 8-15-1 on the board
- On the road 12-10 vs. the odds
- And against the NFC 13-21-1 with the line
- 24-23-1 over the total
- As chalk, 14-9-1 to the over
- Against the NFC 18-16-1 over the number
- On the road 11-10-1 to the over
The Cowboys are:
- 21-25-1 against the spread
- Against the NFC 15-19-1 vs. the line
- At home 11-11-1 on the board
- As dogs 10-8 vs. the odds
- 26-21 over the total
- At home 15-8 to the over
- Against the NFC 21-14 over the number
- As dogs 8-10 under the total.
Head-to-Head Against the Spread
- Dallas has covered only one of their last five games with San Francisco
- Seven of the last nine between these teams cleared the total
- San Francisco has only one cover in their last four games at Dallas
- Five of the last six in this series at Dallas cleared the total
San Francisco 49ers at Dallas Cowboys SBG Free Picks
In this situation, neither team should be a Pro Football Betting favorite. This means that Dallas merits a strong look. Both teams have the same problem of roster depletion. As mentioned earlier the Cowboys get the money when hosting the 49ers.
49ers at Cowboys SBG Best Bet: Dallas Cowboys.