At the onset of the season were raising doubts about the Saints. New Orleans was lacking big plays on offense. Defensively they seemed to be regressing. At the same time, the Buccaneers were rampaging with Tom Brady. Last Sunday Night on NBC all of that dramatically changed. New Orleans annihilated Tampa Bay for an NFL bets statement maker. This week the Saints host the 49ers. San Francisco’s lineup is depleted by injuries. Of great concern for New Orleans is a potential letdown. Beating the Bucs twice this season has put them in control of the NFC South.
San Francisco 49ers vs. New Orleans Saints NFL Week 10 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, November 15, 2020, 4:25 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Mercedes Benz Superdome, New Orleans, Louisiana|
|49ers at Saints TV Coverage:||FOX|
San Francisco 49ers at New Orleans Saints SBG Odds Overview
Cause of their poor play and injury list the 49ers lack sports betting appeal.
San Francisco 49ers Team Overview
Last Thursday Night on FOX the 49ers lost at home to Green Bay 34-17 as 6-point home dogs. Over a total of 48.5 got the money too. As a result, San Francisco is 4-5 straight up, 4-5 vs. The odds, and 5-4 over the total. The 49ers have NFL metrics of 13th for offense and 18th for scoring. Defensively, they rank seventh and 10th for points allowed. Now San Francisco is dead last in the NFC West and their injury list has terrified prospective gamblers.
New Orleans Saints Team Overview
New Orleans is coming off a 38-3 win on NBC Sunday Night Football at Tampa Bay. Specifically, the Saints were 3-point dogs. Under the total of 51 paid too. As a result, New Orleans has taken the lead of the NFC South. In sum, they’re 6-2 straight up, 3-5 against the spread, and 7-1 over the total. New Orleans ranks ninth for total offense and fourth for scoring. Defensively the Saints rank third, but 14th for points allowed. Accordingly, New Orleans has five consecutive straight up wins.
San Francisco 49ers at New Orleans Saints Against the Spread
The 49ers Are:
- Have covered just 20 of their last 44 games
- On the road 11-9 against the spread
- As dogs 12-10 vs. the odds
- And in NFC games only 12 payouts in their last 32 games.
- In all games 23-20 over the total
- On the road 11-8-1 to the over
- Against NFC teams 18-13 over the number
- As a dog 10-12 under the total.
The Saints Are:
- Have covered the spread in 23 of their last 42 overall games
- At the Superdome 9-14 on the board
- Against NFC foes 18-14 vs. the odds
- As a favorite 16-18 with the number
- Over the total in 23 of their last 42 games
- Against the NFC 17-15 over the number
- At home over the total in 13 of their last 23 games
- As chalk 19-15 to the over
- Has covered only one of their last seven games against the spread to San Francisco
- Six of their last seven with the 49ers went over the total
- At New Orleans, the 49ers have not lost on the board in their last four visits
- Three of the last four in this series at the Superdome went over the total
San Francisco 49ers at New Orleans Saints SBG Free Picks
In this situation, the 49ers injury bug is the deciding factor for NFL Bets.
49ers at Saints SBG Best Bet: New Orleans Saints.