What a difference a year makes. Last year Lamar Jackson led Baltimore to the top seed in the AFC. Jackson picked up NFL MVP honors along the way. But the Ravens were stunned in a dominant playoff win by Tennessee. Things have never been the same since. NFL defenses used the Titans blueprint to shut down Jackson. Instead, it is the Steelers that have taken the betting on the NFL mantle. Pittsburgh is undefeated with the rejuvenated Steel Curtain defense. So too is the return of Ben Roethlisberger a deciding factor on offense. Thanksgiving renews a bitter rivalry!
Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers NFL Week 12 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Thursday, November 26, 2020, 8:20 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania|
|Ravens at Steelers TV Coverage:||NBC|
Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers SBG Odds Overview
Cause be recent online betting results will Pittsburgh carry the handle. Baltimore has lost considerable gambling credibility with sharps.
Baltimore Ravens Team Overview
Ravens are coming off an emotional 30-24 loss to Tennessee as 6-point chalk. Over a total of 50.5 paid too. The game featured several altercations. As a result, Ravens coach John Harbaugh refused to shake hands afterward with counterpart Mike Vrabel. Harbaugh’s fit of pique is indicative of increasing frustration. As a result, the Ravens are 6-4 straight up, 4-6 vs. the odds, and 4-6 under the total. Baltimore ranks 24th in the NFL for offense and 12th for scoring. Defensively they rank 8th in the NFL and 3rd for points allowed.
Pittsburgh Steelers Team Overview
Last Sunday Pittsburgh mauled Jacksonville 27-3 as 11-point road chalk. Under the total of 47.5 paid too. Now the Steelers are 10-0 straight up, 8-2 vs. the line, and 4-4-2 with totals. Pittsburgh ranks 21st for total offense and 4th for scoring. Defensively they rank 4th in the NFL and 1st for points allowed. Ben Roethlisberger has had a sensational comeback season. To illuminate he has a 101.4 rating with 24 touchdowns and five interceptions.
Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers Against the spread
The Ravens are:
- 22-20 against the spread in the regular season
- 13-8 vs. the odds on the road
- 8-2 on the board as a dog
- 6-9 with the number against the AFC North
- 20-24 under the total in all games
- 10-11 to the under on the road
- 8-7 over the total vs. AFC North rivals
- 5-5 over and under as dogs
- Just one payout in their last four games with Pittsburgh
- 3-0 over the total vs. the Steelers
- 4-0-2 against the spread at Heinz Field
- 3-1 over the total at Pittsburgh
The Steelers are:
- 25-16-1 against the spread in all games
- 10-5 vs. the odds against the AFC North
- 13-14-1 with the line as favorites
- 13-8 vs. the line at home
- 16-24-2 under the total in all games
- 11-9-1 over the number at home
- 5-9-1 to the under against AFC North Rivals
- 12-15-1 under the total as chalk
Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers SBG Free Picks
In this situation, the Steelers rate the Betting on NFL advantage. Lamar Jackson is nowhere near the same as last year. While Pittsburgh is emerging as a legitimate Super Bowl contender.
Ravens at Steelers SBG Best Bet: Pittsburgh Steelers.