At the onset of the season, few coaches were as celebrated as the Rams Sean McVay. Indeed, McVay’s former and current young assistants became the hottest coaching prospects in the game. So far this year McVay and the Rams have had a heaping helping of humble pie. LA’s NFL betting loss in the Super Bowl to the Patriots seemed to have cracked McVay’s code. Los Angeles is fighting desperately for a wild card spot. In the same way, Chicago’s Matt Nagy has gone from the penthouse to the outhouse in just one year. Lack of offense is why.
Chicago Bears vs. Los Angeles Rams
|Date and Time:||Sunday, November 17, 2019, 8:20 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, California|
|Bears vs. Rams TV Coverage:||NBC|
Chicago Bears vs. Los Angeles Rams Overview
Now the Bears have a sportsbook record of 4-5 straight up, 3-6 vs. the line and 3-6 under the total. Chicago is coming off a 20-13 home payout over Detroit to snap a four-game losing streak. Of great concern is an offense ranked 29th in the NFL. Defensively the Bears rank fourth for points allowed.
By contrast, the Rams are 5-4 straight up, 6-3 against the spread, and 3-6 under the total. Los Angeles is coming off a 17-12 loss at the Steelers. Overall the Rams have dropped to 12th for total offense and 16th for points allowed.
Key Bears: QB Mitchell Trubisky (63.6% COMP, 1390 YDS, 5.8 AVG, 8 TD, 3 INT, 22 SACK, 85.2 RTG), RB David Montgomery (129 ATT, 466 YDS, 3.6 AVG, 5 TD), WR Allen Robinson II (53 REC, 618 YDS, 11.7 AVG, 3 TD), LB Khalil Mack (34 TACKLES, 5.5 SACKS), PK Eddy Pineiro (12-15 FG, 16-17 XP)
Key Rams: QB Jared Goff (60.3% COMP, 2610 YDS, 7.4 AVG, 11 TD, 9 INT, 16 SACK, 82.7 RTG), RB Todd Gurley II (104 ATT, 428 YDS, 4.1 AVG, 6 TD), WR Cooper Kupp (565 REC, 792 YDS, 13.7 AVG, 5 TD), LB Dante Fowler Jr (34 TACKLES, 6.5 SACKS), PK Greg Zuerlein (17-22 FG, 23-23 XP)
Chicago and Los Angeles Against the Spread
The Bears are:
- 5-6 against the spread in their last 11 away games
- 3-5 under the total on the road
- 4-1 on the board in road games against the Rams
- 3-1 over the total vs. Los Angeles away from home
- 4-5 vs. the odds at NFC West opponents
- 5-3 over the total away from home against the NFC West
The Rams are:
- 4-2 against the spread in their last six home games
- 5-3-1 over the total at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- 6-12 on the board head to head with the Bears
- 4-8 under the total in their series with Chicago
- 2-10-1 vs. the line at home against the NFC North
- 7-3 over the total at home vs. NFC North teams
Chicago Bears vs. Los Angeles Rams NFL Betting Pick
In this situation, the Rams have not played well enough to merit such an NFL betting Price. Furthermore, the Bears have shown good betting value head to head with Los Angeles.
Bears vs. Rams NFL Betting Pick: Chicago Bears
Bears vs. Rams NFL Betting Score Prediction: Bears 20, Rams 24