Last week the 49ers’ number one pick of the 2021 NFL Draft was forced into action. Rookie quarterback Trey Lance was efficient in place of Jimmy Garoppolo in a San Francisco win over Houston. This week Jimmy G’s status is day-to-day with a thumb injury. San Francisco holds the final NFC playoff spot heading into the weekend. But the 49ers need a betting on NFL win over the Rams on Sunday to ensure a berth. Los Angeles will be a difficult team to beat. Cause by the Rams peaking at the perfect time. Rams Host 49ers.
San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams
|Date and Time:
|Sunday, January 9, 2022, 4:25 p.m. ET
|SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, California
|49ers at Rams TV Coverage:
San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams SBG Odds Overview
Squares will be all over the 49ers because of the theory that San Francisco must win. Oddsmakers are aware of this mentality and will charge a full online betting price on the Niners. Wise Guys know they can get a bargain price on a strong Rams team.
San Francisco 49ers Team Overview
Last game, the 49ers manhandled the Texans 23-7 as 14-point home favorites. The matchup stayed under the total of 44. Now San Francisco stands at 9-7 straight up, 8-8 against the spread, and 7-9 over/under. San Francisco ranks 10th for total offense and 13th for scoring offense. Rams Host 49ers On defense, the 49ers rank 4th overall and 14th for points allowed.
Los Angeles Rams Team Overview
Last time out, the Rams got past Baltimore 20-19 as 7-point away favorites. The game stayed under the number of 47. Now Los Angeles stands at 12-4 straight up, 8-8 against the spread, and 8-7-1 over/under. In sum, the Rams rank 6th for total offense and 9th for scoring offense. And then on defense, Los Angeles ranks 16th overall and 15th for points allowed.
San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams Against the Spread
- On the road, San Francisco is 62% against the spread
- As an underdog, the 49ers are 68% vs. the odds
- In NFC West action San Francisco is 43% against the spread
- As an away team, San Francisco is 56% under the total
- As an underdog, the 49ers are 68% under the total
- In NFC West games, San Francisco is 50% over/under the total
- At home, Los Angeles is 57% against the spread
- As a favorite, the Rams are 55% vs. the odds
- In NFC West action, the Rams are 64% against the spread
- As a home team, Los Angeles is 72% under the total
- The Rams are 71% under the total as a favorite
- In NFC West games, LA is 61% under the total
- San Francisco is 9-3 against the spread vs. the Rams
- The 49ers and Rams are 2-5 under the total
- At Los Angeles, San Francisco is 4-1 vs. the odds against the Rams
- These two teams are 3-2 over/under the total at Los Angeles.
San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams SBG Free Picks
As mentioned earlier, the Rams are a good Betting on NFL value at home, as chalk, and in division games. In comparison, the 49ers struggle in NFC West games.
49ers at Rams SBG Best Bet: Los Angeles Rams