Raiders coach Jon Gruden has produced methodical improvement in three years. Specifically, “Chucky” was hailed as the savior of the Silver and Black. Owner Mark Davis needed a credible coach for his move to Las Vegas. Gruden certainly fits the bill in that regard. Of great concern is a defense that remains an NFL betting liability. Denver’s defense is the strength of their team. Not that it’s great. Instead, it’s just not nearly as bad as their offense. Broncos quarterback Drew Lock blew up in frustration during Sunday’s loss. Coach Vic Fangio hasn’t cracked the code in two seasons.
Denver Broncos vs. Las Vegas Raiders NFL Week 10 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, November 15, 2020, 4:05 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Allegiant Stadium, Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Broncos at Raiders TV Coverage:||CBS|
Denver Broncos at Las Vegas Raiders SBG Odds Overview
Owing to recent form the Raiders will get the majority of the online betting handle.
Denver Broncos Team Overview
Denver lost to Atlanta Sunday 34-27 as 4.5-point road dogs. Over the total of 50.5 cashed in too. Now the Broncos are 3-5 straight up, 5-3 against the spread, and 5-3 over the total. Denver ranks 26th offensively and 27th for points scored. By contrast on defense, they are 16th overall and 22nd for points allowed. Fashion that the Broncos fell behind Atlanta 26-6 after three quarters. Drew Lock threw for 313 yards and two touchdowns in the loss.
Las Vegas Raiders Team Overview
Last week the Raiders won 31-26 at the Chargers as 1-point road chalks. Las Vegas is 5-3 straight up and against the spread with 6-1 over the total. Overall, the Raiders rank 14th for total offense and 11th for scoring. Defensively Vegas is 23rd overall and 24th for points allowed.
Denver Broncos at Las Vegas Raiders Against the Spread
The Broncos are:
- Have lost only 18 of their last 39 games on the board
- 5-9 against the spread vs. AFC West teams
- On the road 11-8 vs. the odds
- As a dog 16-10 with the number
- Over the total in just 14 of their last 39 games
- Over the number in just three of their last 14 AFC West matchups
- As a dog 10-15 under the total
- And on the road over the total in just seven of their last 19 games.
The Raiders are:
- 18-21 against the spread in their last 39 games
- At home 8-9 on the board
- In AFC West matchups eight payouts in their last 13 games
- As chalk 3-4 vs. the odds
- Over the total in just 18 of their last 39 games
- At home eight overs in their last 17 games
- As a favorite 3-4 under the total
- In AFC West games 3-10 to the under
- Seven covers in their last nine games with the Broncos
- Nine of the last 10 games between these two teams have gone under the total
- The Broncos have failed to cover their last four away games in this series
- The last three in this series with Denver on the road went under
Denver Broncos at Las Vegas Raiders SBG Free Picks
As mentioned earlier the Raiders have the head to head NFL betting advantage. Denver’s offense makes for a difficult sell.
Broncos at Raiders SBG Best Bet: Las Vegas Raiders.