At the onset of 2020, Buffalo figured this would be their best opportunity to unseat the Patriots. New England has ruled the AFC East for two decades. But the Tom Brady and Bill Belichick divorce has opened the NFL betting door wide open. Starting with four straight wins the Bills seemed poised to take the mantle. But then came a blowout loss at Tennessee. Following that was a Monday night home loss to the Chiefs. But the Patriots may not be capable of finding weaknesses. Late on it’s certainly NOT looking that way. The Pats and Bills meet Sunday.
New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, November 1, 2020, 1 p.m. ET|
|Location:||New Era Field, Orchard Park, New York|
|Patriots vs. Bills TV Coverage:||CBS|
New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills SBG Odds Overview
New England will sill draw online wagering action based on branding. By contrast, Buffalo will get hard looks based on recent performance.
New England Patriots Team Overview
Last Sunday was a New England humiliation on the FOX late afternoon feature. San Francisco beat the Patriots 33-6 as 3-point road dogs. Under a total of 44.5 was a winner too. Namely, Cam Newton has crashed after a deceptively hot start. Newton’s three-interception performance put him on the bench.
Now the Patriots are 2-4 straight up, against the spread and under the total. New England ranks an abysmal 29th for scoring offense but 12th for points allowed.
Buffalo Bills Team Overview
Sunday Buffalo got back on track ending a two-game losing streak. To show the Bills scored an 18-10 win at the Jets as 9.5-point favorites. Under the total of 47 was a winner as well. The Bills trailed 10-0 in the second quarter before getting in gear. In turn kicker, Tyler Bass was the Buffalo hero with six field goals. Buffalo outgained the Jets 422 to 190 in total yards. But struggled to finish.
Now the Bills are 5-2 straight up, 3-4 against the spread, and 4-2 over the total. Buffalo has NFL metrics of 20th for scoring and 15th for points allowed.
New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills Against the Spread
The Patriots are:
- Only 16 losses to the spread in their last 38 games
- Five losses to the odds in their last 13 AFC East matchups
- 9-10 vs. the line on the road
- 24 of their last 37 games under the total
- 8-11 under the total in away games
- 4-9 under the total against the AFC East
- 5-2 against the spread head to head with the Bills
- 3-6 under the total against Buffalo
The Bills are:
- Only 15 of their last 38 games over the total
- 8-6 over the total against AFC East rivals
- 9-10 under the total at New Era Field
- Just 17 losses in their last 38 regular-season games
- 7-6-1 vs. the odds in AFC East matchups
- Only eight covers in their last 19 home games
- 1 payout in their last six home games with New England
- 0-3 under the total against the Patriots at New Era Field
New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills at SBG Free Picks
Despite past results, the NFL betting dynamics are changing. Buffalo’s time has come.
Patriots at Bills SBG Best Bet: Buffalo Bills.