This past week the New York Giants were routed at home by the Dallas Cowboys while the Pittsburgh Steelers lost at home against the NFL lines against the New England Patriots.
This past week the New York Giants were routed at home by the Dallas Cowboys while the Pittsburgh Steelers lost at home against the NFL lines against the New England Patriots. Both of those teams dropped in the latest power rankings.
1. New York Jets
Maybe it is finally time to realize that the Jets are the best team in the league.
2. New England Patriots
They went into Pittsburgh and routed the Steelers. That was impressive but their defense still has question marks.
3. Atlanta Falcons
They won a great game against the Baltimore Ravens so you have to give them credit.
4. Green Bay Packers
They could end up being better than Atlanta because they can win on the road against the NFL lines.
5. Indianapolis Colts
It was not pretty but they found a way to beat the rotten Bengals this past week.
6. Baltimore Ravens – A tough loss in Atlanta is no disgrace.
7. Pittsburgh Steelers – They really didn’t look good vs. the Patriots.
8. New Orleans Saints – Had a bye last week.
9. New York Giants – What happened against Dallas?
10. Philadelphia Eagles – Are they Super Bowl contenders at Sbg global?
11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – They look better every week.
12. Chicago Bears – They still don’t look great hey, 6-3 is pretty good.
13. Miami Dolphins – A huge win against the Titans last week.
14. Tennessee Titans – Moss meant nothing.
15. San Diego Chargers – The second half is when the Chargers shine.
16. Oakland Raiders – Let’s see how they do this week at Pittsburgh.
17. Kansas City Chiefs – This team is a fraud and on the way down.
18. Washington Redskins – Anything is possible with this team.
19. Jacksonville Jaguars – The Hail Mary gives them the win.
20. Houston Texans – A brutally tough loss against the Jaguars.
21. Cleveland Browns – A tough loss in overtime to the Jets.
22. Seattle Seahawks – Leading a rotten division.
23. San Francisco 49ers – A different team with Troy Smith at QB.
24. St. Louis Rams – Couldn’t do enough to win at San Francisco.
25. Denver Broncos – There is hope after the rout of Kansas City.
26. Minnesota Vikings – This team is not very good with Favre.
27. Dallas Cowboys – Jason Garrett made a big difference.
28. Cincinnati Bengals – They played hard but loss against the Colts.
29. Arizona Cardinals – A really bad loss in NFL betting lines vs. Seattle.
30. Buffalo Bills – The Bills finally got their first win.
31. Detroit Lions – Another loss on the road.
32. Carolina Panthers – No doubt they are the worst team in the league.