Namely, the 49ers and Buccaneers are two teams that bring consistent failure and frustration to fans and gamblers. San Francisco was the hot and trendy thing for 2018. Injuries and a lack of depth ended up making them an utter flop for NFL bets instead. However, there is a sense that the Niners may have bottomed out and are ready for a resurgence. Tampa Bay has been one of the worst teams on the board for over a decade. Poor leadership and a lack of direction have doomed the Bucs. It follows that Bruce Arians is their latest new coach.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. San Francisco 49ers
|Date and Time:||Sunday, September 8, 2019, 4:25 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida|
|Buccaneers Vs. 49ers TV Coverage:||FOX|
San Francisco 49ers Overview
Indeed, there is nowhere to go but up for the 49ers in 2019. San Francisco proved unprepared for their role as a favorite with NFL bets in 2018. Jimmy Garoppolo was touted as the next Joe Montana heading into last year but was injured early and failed to play most of the campaign. Third-year coach Kyle Shanahan was given a mulligan due to an onslaught of injuries. Account of the team being relatively healthy Shanahan will be charged with making a serious run in 2019. San Francisco has not made the playoffs since 2013 under Jim Harbaugh.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Overview
Namely, Bruce Arians has come out of retirement to coach the Bucs. Troubled but talented Jameis Winston remains at quarterback but brings plenty of baggage and mixed results. Arians did not expect to return to the sidelines but believe Tampa Bay has the pieces for a surprise turnaround. Specifically, Arians has the sports betting reputation of being a quarterback whisperer. He has worked with Ben Roethlisberger, Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, and Carson Palmer. Which is why he got the Bucs gig.
San Francisco and Tampa Bay Against the Spread
The 49ers are:
- 2-6 vs. the line in road games
- 5-2 over the total on the road
- 3-7-1 against the spread vs. NFC South teams
- 7-4 over the total in matchups with the NFC South
- 5-3-1 with the board in games at the NFC South
- 7-3 over the total in away games vs. NFC South teams
- 3-2 against the spread vs. the Bucs
- 3-1 over the total in matchups with Tampa Bay
The Buccaneers are:
- 3-4 with the odds at home
- 1-5 under the total at Raymond James Stadium
- 4-10 against the spread vs. NFC West teams
- 4-5 under the total in games with the NFC West
- 3-7 on the board in home games with the NFC West
- 2-5 under the total at Raymond James Stadium vs. the NFC West
- 4-1 vs. the odds at home vs. San Francisco
- 1-4 under the total when hosting the 49ers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Vs. San Francisco 49ers NFL Bets Picks
In this situation, the Buccaneers could be a dangerous home value for NFL bets. As mentioned earlier Tampa Bay gets the money at home against the 49ers. It follows that they’ll have a strong motivation in Arian’s debut.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. San Francisco 49ers NFL Bet Picks: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. San Francisco 49ers NFL Bets Score Prediction: Buccaneers 27, 49ers 24