There is a great irony regarding Seattle coach Pete Carroll. At the onset of his career, he was a defensive coach. Carroll rose to become an NFL defensive coordinator. Which makes Seattle’s defense woes so perplexing. Carroll has the worst defense in the NFL. Of major concern is how it become a liability with the NFL betting odds. Fortunately for Pete’s Sake, he has the likely NFL MVP quarterback. Namely, Russell Wilson is carrying the Seahawks to the playoffs. Wilson matches Kansas City’s Patrick Mahomes as an impact player. But is he enough for a championship?
New York Giants vs Seattle Seahawks NFL Week 13 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, December 6, 2020, 4:05 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Century Link Field, Seattle, Washington|
|Giants at Seahawks TV Coverage:||FOX|
New York Giants at Seattle Seahawk SBG Odds Overview
In the beginning, Seattle got vastly more online wagering public support. Consider the records and reputations of both teams. Seattle’s defense does spark potential for a Big Blue back door cover. New York’s offense may not be good enough to take advantage.
New York Giants Team Overview
Giants beat Cincinnati Sunday 19-17 as 6.5-point road overlays. Under the total of 45 paid too. As a result, the Giants climbed into first place in the NFC East. New York is 4-7 straight up, 7-4 against the spread, and 3-8 under the total. Offensively they’re 29th in the NFL and 30th for scoring. By contrast, the Giants are 10th in the NFL and 10th for defense.
Seattle Seahawks Team Overview
Monday Night Seattle beat Philadelphia 23-17 as 6.5-point road chalk. Under the total of 50 paid too. Now the Seahawks are 8-3 straight up, 6-5 against the spread, and 6-5 over the total. However, Seattle has paid in just two of their last seven games. The defense is leaving the back door open. Offensively the Seahawks rank 5th overall and 3rd for scoring. Defensively they are 32nd overall and 26th for points allowed.
New York Giants at Seattle Seahawks Against the Spread
The Giants are:
- 22-20-1 against the spread in all games
- 17-5 vs. the odds on the road
- As a dog 18-15 on the board
- In NFC matchups 19-13-1 vs. the line
- 22-21 over the total in all games
- On the road 12-10 to the over
- In NFC matchups 17-16 over the total
- As a dog 16-17 to the under
- 0-4 against the spread vs. Seattle
- Two of the last three games between New York and Seattle have gone under
- At Seattle have dropped two of their last three visits on the board
- All three of those games went over the total.
The Seahawks Are:
- 24-18-3 against the spread
- As a favorite have paid in 13 of their last 28 games
- At home 11-9-1 on the board
- In NFC matchups 18-14-2 vs. the odds
- 25-19-1 over the total
- At home 12-8-1 to the over
- Against the NFC 19-14-1 over the number
- As chalk Seattle 14-14 over and under
New York Giants at Seattle Seahawks SBG Free Picks
In this situation, the Seahawks will boast the best player on the field. Russell Wilson is an asset like few others with the NFL Betting odds. Furthermore, the Giants’ offense is a liability.
Giants at Seahawks SBG Best Bet: Seattle Seahawks.