Following a Thursday night loss at Chicago, Tom Brady was mocked. In that game, Brady forgot what down it was at game’s end. He was labeled as washed up afterward. Since then Brady has been fueled with motivation. Tampa Bay has posted resounding NFL bets covers in the two games that followed. By contrast the Giants are in full rebuild mode. New York has a stripped-down roster and rookie head, coach. They also have a growing number of losses. First-year coach Joe Judge stepped into quite a mess.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New York Giants Week 8 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Monday, November 2, 2020, 8:15 p.m. ET|
|Location:||MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey|
|Buccaneers at Giants TV Coverage:||ESPN|
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New York Giants SBG Odds Overview
In view of their respective offshore betting performances, the Giants will draw little public support. Brady and the Bucs have captured the imagination of squares. Sharps worry about the Giant’s inability to score.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Overview
Last Sunday the Buccaneers left Las Vegas with the money in a 45-20 payout. The game soared over the total of 51.5. Tampa Bay is 5-2 straight up and 4-3 vs. the odds and over the total. Overall, the Bucs rank 15th for total offense and third for scoring. Defensively Tampa Bay ranks third in the NFL and eighth for points allowed. The Bucs have the NFL’s fourth-most takeaways. First place in the NFC South belongs to Tampa Bay.
New York Giants Team Overview
New York is coming off a gut-wrenching 22-21 Thursday night loss at Philadelphia. To illuminate the Giants blew a 21-10 lead with six minutes remaining. The defense has been New York’s one strength but it disappeared when it mattered most. Normally slumping Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz passed for 359 yards and two touchdowns.
Hence the Giants are 1-6 straight up, 4-3 on the board, and 2-5 under the total. New York ranks 31st for offense and scoring. Defensively the Giants rank 14th overall and 14th for points allowed.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New York Giants Against the Spread
The Buccaneers are:
- Only 15 payouts in their last 38 overall games
- 9-8-2 against the spread on the road
- Just 11 covers in their last 28 NFC matchups
- 24-14 over the total in all games
- Over the total in 19 of their last 28 NFC games
- 13-6 over the total in away games
- Only one cover in their last eight games with the Giants
- 5-0 over the total in their series with Big Blue
The Giants are:
- 19 covers in their last 39 games
- Only three payouts in their last 19 games at MetLife Stadium
- 16-13-1 against the spread in NFC matchups
- 21-18 over the total in all games
- 9-10 under the total at home
- 16-14 over the total with the NFC
- 1-2-1 vs. the odds when hosting the Buccaneers
- 2-0 over the total at home against Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New York Giants SBG Free Picks
The account of the Giants’ lack of offense do they make for a poor NFL Bets choice here. Tampa Bay is rolling with increased confidence.
Buccaneers at Giants SBG Best Bet: Tampa Bay Buccaneers.