Late on there has been a lot of grumbling about a poor Monday Night Football schedule. ESPN has petitioned the NFL for more attractive Pro Football betting games. This week their wish has been granted in spades. Kansas City and Baltimore are the top two AFC powers. While the Super Chiefs are champs, the Ravens had the 2019 AFC top seed. Both teams have dynamic quarterbacks that can take over games. Patrick Mahomes of the Chiefs is the comeback king. Lamar Jackson of the Ravens dominates. Both are NFL MVP’s. To be exact gamblers get two compelling choices.
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Baltimore Ravens Week 3
|Date and Time:||Monday, September 28, 2020, 8:15 p.m. ET|
|Location:||M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, Maryland|
|Chiefs vs. Ravens TV Coverage:||ESPN|
Kansas City Chiefs at Baltimore Ravens SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion, gamblers can get the Super Bowl champs at plus money. Or the AFC top seed at a reduced sports betting price. Live Betting will be an even better draw because of matchup quality.
Kansas City Chiefs Overview
In sum, the Chiefs are 2-0 straight up and 1-1 vs. the odds. KC is 1-1 on totals. Week two saw the Chiefs rally in Los Angeles. To illuminate KC came from 17-6 down against the Chargers. In turn, the Chiefs won 23-20 in overtime. Harrison Butker kicked the game-winning 58-yard field goal for the win. Specifically, it was his second 58-yarder of the day. Mahomes threw for 302 yards and two touchdowns. He has a 104.0 QB rating.
Baltimore Ravens Overview
Overall, the Ravens are 2-0 straight up, vs. the line, and under the total. Last week the Ravens stomped the Texans 33-16 at Houston. Lamar Jackson threw for 204 yards and a touchdown. And then Gus Edwards ran for 73 yards on 10 carries. Fashion that Baltimore boasts the NFL’s top-scoring defense. Jackson has a 134.6 QB rating.
Kansas City Chiefs at Baltimore Ravens Against the Line:
The Chiefs are:
- 9-1-1 on the board in their last 11 games as road dogs
- 8-2 over the total as, away pups
- 6-2 vs. the line in September road games
- 8-4 over the total playing away in September action
- 6-4 vs. the odds vs. the AFC North
- 5-0 over the total at AFC North opponents
- 4-1 vs. the line in their last five games at Baltimore
- 5-1 over the total at Baltimore
The Ravens are:
- 2-6 against the spread at home vs. AFC West opponents
- 8-2 over the total when hosting the AFC West
- 9-4 on the board in September home games
- 6-0 under the total at home in September matchups
- 4-11 vs. the line in their last 15 games as home chalk
- 2-7 under the total as home favorites
- 1-3 vs. the odds in their last four games with the Chiefs
- 3-0 over the total head to head with Kansas City
Kansas City Chiefs at Baltimore Ravens SBG Free Picks
Baltimore hasn’t gotten over missing the Super Bowl last year. In this situation, the Ravens get a golden Football betting opportunity to show their mettle. Kansas City is facing its toughest opponent of the season by far.
Chief at Ravens SBG Best Bet: Baltimore Ravens