Miami has been so bad for so long that many gamblers still don’t buy. By contrast, the Patriots dynasty has been difficult for the gambling public to get over. Scripts are being flipped in the AFC East. Miami is an up-and-coming young contender. While New England is an NFL betting has been. Patriots coach Bill Belichick has whined about salary cap problems. And that New England is paying the price for its dynasty. Tom Brady left in large part because of a weak supporting cast. Specifically, the Patriots have no game-breakers on offense.
New England Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins NFL Week 15 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, December 20, 2020, 1 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida|
|Patriots at Dolphins TV Coverage:||CBS|
New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins SBG Odds Overview
In this situation, the Dolphins will be a tempting sportsbook choice. New England has finally begun to wear down gamblers. Cam Newton has confirmed that he is not the quarterback answer.
New England Patriots Team Overview
Last Thursday the Patriots laid a stink bomb at the Rams. Los Angeles paid in a 24-3 win. LA outgained New England 318-220 with 17-10 in first downs. So too did Cam Newton flop with 119 yards passing. Cam Akers powered to 171 yards rushing for the Rams. New England is 6-7 straight up and against the spread with 4-9 to the under. Overall, they rank 26th for scoring offense and 7th for points allowed.
Miami Dolphins Team Overview
Miami is coming off a 33-27 home loss to Kansas City. However, the Dolphins covered as 7.5-point dogs. Miami trailed 30-10 after three quarters but snuck through the back door. As a result, they’re 8-5 straight up, 10-3 vs. the line, and 5-8 under the total. Rookie Tua Tagovailoa has shown well with a 95.2 QB rating. The Dolphins rank 15th for scoring offense and 2nd for points allowed.
New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins Against the Spread
The Patriots are:
- 26-22-1 vs. the line in all games
- 11-13 against the spread on the road
- At AFC East rivals 8-6-1 vs. the odds
- Overall, 18-31 under the total
- On the road 10-14 to the under
- Against the AFC East 6-9 under the number
The Dolphins are:
- 26-18 against the spread in all games
- Against AFC East rivals 11-5 vs. the odds
- At home 15-7 on the board
- In all games 21-23 under the total
- At home, Miami is 12-10 to the over
- Against the AFC East 7-9 under the total
Head-to-Head Against the Spread
- The Patriots have lost just seven of their last 20 games to the spread vs. Miami
- Four of the last six meetings between these teams have gone under the total
- At Miami, the Patriots have eight covers in their last nine visits
- Five of the last eight games between these teams at Miami have gone under
New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins SBG Free Picks
Most important of all for gamblers is to embrace change. Miami and New England are vastly different NFL betting options. Bill Belichick’s dynasty is dead. Miami has emerged as a new potential power. Certainly, the Dolphins have vastly more offense.
Patriots at Dolphins SBG Best Bet: Miami Dolphins.