When Tom Brady and Bill Belichick divorced the Patriots AFC East dynasty died. Which team would fill the void was the NFL Bets question? Most eyes were on the Buffalo Bills. In the beginning that was how things were going. Buffalo has discovered they have company. The Miami Dolphins have emerged as a serious challenger to Buffalo. With rookie Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa everything is possible. Contrarily frustration has set in for the Broncos. For the second consecutive season, Denver stumbled out of the gate. And are yet to dig out. Second-year quarterback Drew Lock is cracking.
Miami Dolphins vs Denver Broncos NFL Week 11 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, November 22, 2020, 4:05 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Empower Field at Mile High, Denver, Colorado|
|Dolphins at Broncos TV Coverage:||CBS|
Miami Dolphins at Denver Broncos SBG Odds Overview
Certainly, recent results make the Dolphins a more appealing sports betting choice to the public. Denver’s horrible offense scares gamblers too.
Miami Dolphins Team Overview
Miami beat the Chargers 29-21 as 1.5-point home favorites Sunday. And then over the total of 49 cashed in too. The Dolphins are one of the hottest teams on the board with five consecutive covers. As a result, they’re 6-3 straight up, 7-2 against the spread, and 4-5 under the total. NFL metrics show Miami as 29th for offense and ninth for scoring. Defensively the Dolphins rank 19th for yards allowed and fifth for points allowed. Rookie quarterback Tua Tagovailoa has shown well. Thus far Tua has a 104.8 QB rating with five touchdown passes and no interceptions.
Denver Broncos Team Overview
Last week Denver lost at the Raiders 37-12 as 3.5-point road dogs. Under the total of 50 was a winning ticket. Denver has failed to cover three of their last four games. Now the Broncos are 3-6 straight up, 5-4 against the spread, and 5-4 over the total. Denver ranks 26th offensively and 28th for scoring. Defensively the Broncos are 17th overall and 26th for points allowed. Quarterback Drew Lock has dropped to a 66.5 rating. To illuminate Lock has seven touchdown passes and 10 interceptions.
Miami Dolphins at Denver Broncos Against the Spread
The Dolphins are:
- 23-17 against the spread in all games
- On the road 10-10 vs. the board
- In AFC matchups 17-11 vs. the odds
- 20-20 over and under in their last 40 games
- 9-11 to the under away from home
- In AFC games 13-15 under the total
The Broncos Are:
- 20-19-1 against the spread
- In AFC games 15-15 on the board
- At Empower Field have covered the spread in just nine of their last 20 games
- 7-13 under the total at home
- In all games 15-24-1 to the under
- In AFC matchups 9-20-1 under the total
- Have covered 10 of their last 12 meetings against Denver
- Three of the last five meetings between Miami and the Broncos have gone over the total
- At Denver, the Dolphins have come away with the cash in their last five visits
Miami Dolphins at Denver Broncos SBG Free Picks
As was previously noted the Dolphins have shown strong NFL Bets value at Denver. Miami has greater momentum. And vastly better on-field form.
Dolphins at Broncos SBG Best Bet: Miami Dolphins.