Sunday in sunny Southern California comes the prospect of Dead Men Coaching. Namely, Adam Gase and Anthony Lynn are as good as fired. Gase’s Jets are the most unappealing team on the NFL betting board. While Lynn’s Chargers have blown multiple games they should have won. While New York has nothing to hang their hats on LA has Justin Herbert. The rookie quarterback out of Oregon has been light in a season of darkness for the Chargers. The Jets are eagerly awaiting the 2021 NFL Draft. Namely, Trevor Lawrence will be tabbed as New York’s savior. If he’s willing.
New York Jets vs Los Angeles Chargers NFL Week 11 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, November 22, 2020, 4:05 p.m. ET|
|Location:||SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, California|
|Jets at Chargers TV Coverage:||CBS|
New York Jets at Los Angeles Chargers SBG Odds Overview
In this situation gamblers have the sports betting choice of bad or worse. Which means the dog will have some appeal to gamblers. Yet the masses find the Jets utterly toxic.
New York Jets Team Overview
The Jets last played on November 9 in a 30-27 Monday Night Football home loss to the Patriots. Specifically, New York were 9-point dogs with the game going over 42. The Jets are 0-9 straight up, 2-7 against the spread, and 4-5 under the total. New York has NFL metrics of dead last for total offense, passing, and scoring. While defensively New York ranks 27th overall and 30th for points allowed.
Los Angeles Chargers Team Overview
Last week the Chargers lost at Miami 29-21 as 1.5-point dogs. Over a total of 49 paid too. LA is 2-7 straight up, 5-4 against the spread, and 6-3 over the total. Overall, the Chargers rank fourth for total offense and 17th for scoring. On defense, LA ranks 12th overall and 22nd for points allowed. Of great concern is that The Chargers have failed to get the money in their last three games.
New York Jets at Los Angeles Chargers Against the Spread
The Jets are:
- Covers in just 14 of their last 41 games
- In AFC matchups payouts in only 10 of their last 31
- On the road 6-14 on the board
- In their last 41 games 21-20 over the total
- 10-10 over and under on the road
- In AFC games 14-17 to the under.
The Chargers are:
- Have gotten the money in just 19 of their last 42 games
- At home 5-12-1 vs. the odds
- In AFC games have covered just 13 of their last 31 matchups
- 20-20 over and under in their last 40 games
- In AFC games 15-16 to the under
- At home 7-11 under the total
- LA has covered three in a row against the Jets
- The last two meetings between the Jets and Chargers have gone under the total
- The Jets have covered just one of their last three games at the Chargers
- Three of the Jets’ last four games at the Chargers have gone under the total.
New York Jets at Los Angeles Chargers SBG Free Picks
Fashion the Jets have a solid shot at the imperfect season. New York’s only motivation is the 2021 NFL Draft. Fashion that Justin Herbert will be the top NFL betting asset on the field.
Jets at Chargers SBG Best Bet: Los Angeles Chargers.