Yes, you’re reading the standings correctly. To be exact the Giants are in the race for the NFC East. Rookie coach Joe Judge has improved Big Blue’s competition level. However, New York remains half a team. They have little in the way of offense. But the Giants do possess a defense exceeding expectations. Fortunately for Big Blue, the NFC “Least” is the worst division in Pro Football betting. Sunday the Giants will travel to Cincinnati. Of major concern is the season-ending injury to Joe Burrow. The 2020 NFL Draft top pick may never be the same.
New York Giants vs. Cincinnati Bengals NFL Week 12 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, November 29, 2020, 1 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio|
|Giants at Bengals TV Coverage:||FOX|
New York Giants at Cincinnati Bengals SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion, we have a bad Giants team with plenty of sports betting incentives. Burrow’s absence will be the wild card. Will it make the Giants complacent? By contrast will Cincinnati rally or fold? Public money will flow to Big Blue as a result of the injury.
New York Giants Team Overview
Last week the Giants were on a bye. New York is 3-7 straight up, 7-3 against the spread, and 3-7 under the total. Overall, the Giants rank 30th for the total offense as well as for scoring. Defensively Big Blue is 17th in the NFL and 12th for points allowed.
Cincinnati Bengals Team Overview
Cincinnati is coming off a 20-9 loss at Washington as 2-point road dogs. And then the game went under the total of 48. Worst of all was the injury to Burrow. Now the Bengals are 2-7-1 straight up, 6-4 against the spread, and 5-4 over the total. NFL metrics show them 20th for total offense and 25th for scoring. Defensively the Bengals rank 26th in the NFL and 22nd for points allowed. Second-year pro-Ryan Finley is expected to take over for Burrow.
New York Giants at Cincinnati Bengals Against the Spread
The Giants are:
- 22-19-1 against the spread in their last 42 games
- On the road 17-4 against the spread
- Against the AFC 3-6 vs. the odds
- 22-20 over in all games
- Over the total in 12 out of their last 21 away games
- Against the AFC 5-4 to the over.
The Bengals are:
- In their last 41 games have gotten the money 21 times
- At home 4-4 vs. the spread
- Against the NFC 3-6 vs. the odds
- 20-18-3 over the total
- At Paul Brown Stadium 12-7-1 to the over
- Against the NFC 6-3 over the total
- Have covered the spread in two of their last three games against the Giants
- Three of the last four meetings in this head to head series have gone under
- At home have covered three of their last four against Big Blue.
- The last two meetings between these teams in Cincinnati went under
New York Giants at Cincinnati Bengals SBG Free Picks
In this situation, the Giants are in the rare position of being Pro Football Betting overlays. Cincinnati will be ignored by the masses. More emphatically taking the Bengals is betting with the house.
Giants at Bengals SBG Best Bet: Cincinnati Bengals.