Well, somebody has to win it. Specifically, that’s what everyone is saying about the NFC East. Which has been derided as the NFC Least. And rightfully so. To be exact the Eagles are the best of a bad bunch of choices. One of those is the Giants. New York is in the beginning stages of a painful rebuild. Although Big Blue does deliver surprising Pro Football betting value occasion. One of those occasions was a last-second loss at Philadelphia last month. This week the Giants will try and finish the job at MetLife Stadium.
Philadelphia Eagles vs. New York Giants NFL Week 10 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, November 15, 2020, 1 p.m. ET|
|Location:||MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey|
|Eagles vs. Giants TV Coverage:||FOX|
Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion, squares will run from the Giants. While sharps will consider the offshore bookmaker home dog. Especially against questionable chalk.
Philadelphia Eagles Team Overview
Philadelphia is coming off a bye week that followed a 23-9 home win over Dallas. Specifically, the Eagles were 10.5-point home chalks. Under the total was a winning ticket too. As a result, the Eagles are 3-4-1 straight up, 3-5 against the spread and 4-4 on totals. Philadelphia leads the NFC “Least” by a game and a half over Washington. NFL metrics have the Eagles 27th for offense and 24th for scoring. While defensively Philadelphia ranks 10th in the NFL and 18th for points allowed.
New York Giants Team Overview
Last Sunday the Giants beat Washington 23-20 as 3-point road dogs. Over a total of 43.5 got the cash as well. Now the Giants are 2-7 straight up, 6-3 against the spread, and 3-6 under the total. Big Blue has NFL metrics of 31st for offense and 31st for scoring. On defense, the Giants are 15th overall and 13th for points allowed.
Washington outgained the Giants 402 to 350 yards but committed five turnovers. Namely, Daniel Jones continues to struggle with a passer rating of 76.1. Jones has eight touchdown passes, nine interceptions, and 28 sacks. He is averaging only 6.1 yards per pass.
Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants Against the Spread
The Eagles are:
- Just 19 payouts in their last 43 games
- 10-10 on the board in road games
- Against NFC East rivals 7-8 vs. the odds
- As favorites 11-17 on the board
- Under the total in 24 of their last 43 games
- As a favorite 12-16 to the under
- On the road 13-7 to the over
- Against the NFC East 7-8 under the total.
The Giants are:
- Just 10-30 vs. the odds in all games
- At home 5-15 against the spread
- Against NFC East rivals 4-11 with the number
- As a dog is 4-27 vs. the line
- 22-18 over the total
- At home 10 and 10 over and under
- Against the NFC East 8-7 to the over
- As a dog 16-15 over the number
- Have covered the spread in five of their last seven meetings with the Eagles
- Three of the last four games between these teams have gone under the total
- At MetLife Stadium four payouts in their last five games with the Eagles
- five overs at home against Philadelphia.
Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants SBG Free Picks
As mentioned earlier the Giants show Pro Football Betting value against Philadelphia. And New York has been profitable this season.
Eagles at Giants SBG Best Bet: New York Giants.