While football is the ultimate team game many would consider Russell Wilson its ultimate weapon. The Seahawks quarterback is coming as close to carrying a pro football team as possible. Wilson has done much to cover for a subpar defense and keep Seattle in the NFC West race. By contrast, Carson Wentz has been good, but hardly great for the Eagles. Philadelphia is in the red for Pro Football betting due to its consistent inconsistency. At least Eagles Head coach Doug Pederson has stopped giving guarantees. To illuminate he is yet to live down the loss at Dallas.
Seattle Seahawks vs. Philadelphia Eagles
|Date and Time:||Sunday, November 24, 2019, 1 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Seahawks vs. Eagles TV Coverage:||FOX|
Seattle Seahawks vs. Philadelphia Eagles Overview
Philadelphia has an online betting record of 5-5 straight up, 4-6 vs. the odds and 5-5 on totals. Last week the Eagles failed to pay in a 17-10 home loss to New England. Philadelphia has NFL metrics of 23rd for total offense and 18th for points allowed.
Correspondingly the Seahawks are 8-2 straight up, 5-5 on the board, and 6-4 over the total. Seattle is coming off a bye that followed a 27-24 win over the 49ers. Overall the Seahawks rank fourth for total offense but 24th for defense.
Key Seahawks: QB Russell Wilson (68.5% PCT, 2737 YDS, 8.4 AVG, 23 TD, 2 INT, 27 SACK, 114.9 RTG), RB Chris Carson (200 ATT, 853 YDS, 4.3 AVG, 4 TD), WR Tyler Lockett (62 REC, 793 YDS, 12.8 AVG, 6 TD), LB Bobby Wagner (97 TACKLES, 2 SACKS), PK Josh Meyers (14-19 FG, 27-29 XP)
Key Eagles: QB Carson Wentz (61.2% COMP, 2274 YDS, 6.6 AVG, 16 TD, 4 INT, 25 SACK, 91.4 RTG), RB Jordan Howard (119 ATT, 525 YDS, 4.4 AVG, 6 TD), TE Zach Ertz (55 REC, 621 YDS, 11.3 AVG, 2 TD), DE Derek Barnett (21 TACKLES, 3.5 SACKS), PK Jake Elliott (13-13 FG, 21-23 XP)
Seattle vs. Philadelphia against the spread
The Seahawks are:
- 8-2 against the spread in their last 10 away games
- 7-2 over the total on the road
- 4-0 on the board when playing at Philadelphia
- 2-3 under the total vs. the Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field
- 9-1 vs. the odds when playing at NFC East teams
- 1-8 under the total at NFC East opponents
The Eagles are:
- 3-7-1 against the spread at Lincoln Financial Field
- 4-8 under the total in their last 12 home games
- 3-9 on the board in their head to head series with Seattle
- 1-4 under the total when playing against the Seahawks
- 6-4-1 vs. the line at home against NFC West teams
- 2-5 under the total vs. NFC West teams at Lincoln Financial Field
Seattle Seahawks vs. Philadelphia Eagles Pro Football Betting Picks
As mentioned earlier the Eagles have been a poor Pro Football Betting Value at Lincoln Financial Field. Additionally, the Seahawks have had the advantage in this head to head series. After that Seattle will have the best player on the field. Russell Wilson is in a league of his own.
Seahawks vs. Eagles NFL Bets pick: Seattle Seahawks
Seahawks vs. Eagles NFL Bets Score Prediction: Seahawks 23, Eagles 20