Perhaps coach Brian Flores and general manager Chris Grier will break Miami’s era of misery. So far Flores and Grier are looking like the potential Dynamic Duo. Miami is a team that exceeds its metrics. Flores gets them to play smart and hard. While eliminating mistakes and maximizing opportunities. All of which sounds like a previous Dolphins coach. Namely the late great Hall of Famer Don Shula. For the New York Jets, their betting on NFL pinnacle was reached 52 years ago. Most of their fans weren’t alive for Super Bowl III. They dream of their own Joe Namath.
Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets NFL Week 12 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, November 29, 2020, 1 p.m. ET|
|Location:||MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey|
|Dolphins at Jets TV Coverage:||CBS|
Miami Dolphins at New York Jets SBG Odds Overview
To be exact the Jets are a no-sale with the offshore bookmaker public. Thus, they are getting a little extra sugar from oddsmakers.
Miami Dolphins Team Overview
Last Sunday was a devastating disappointment for the Dolphins. Miami lost at Denver 20-13 as 4-point favorites. So too did the game go under the total of 46. As a result, Miami fell one game behind the Buffalo Bills in the AFC East. The Dolphins are 6-4 straight up, 7-3 against the spread, and 4-6 under the total. Miami ranks 29th for total offense and 14th for scoring. On defense the Fish rank 21st in the NFL and fourth for points allowed. Tua Tagovailoa was pulled at Denver after getting sacked six times. Still, he remains the starting quarterback.
New York Jets Team Overview
Sunday saw the Jets lose at the Chargers 34-28 as 10-point dogs. Over a total of 47 was a winner as well. As a result, the Jets are 0-10 straight up, 3-7 vs. the odds, and 5-5 on totals. Offensively the Jets rank 32nd in the NFL and 32nd for scoring. Defensively New York is 28th overall and 31st for points allowed.
Miami Dolphins at New York Jets Against the spread
The Dolphins are:
- 24 payouts in their last 41 games
- On the road 10-10 on the board
- Against AFC East rivals 10-5 vs. the odds
- As chalk 5-1 on the board
- 21-20 over the total
- 7-8 under the total against the AFC East
- On the road 9-11 to the under
- As chalk Miami is 2-4 under the total
The Jets Are:
- 14-26-1 against the spread in all games
- Against AFC East 5-11 vs. the odds
- At home 8-12-1 vs. the line
- As a dog 11-19-1 on the board
- 21-20 over the total in their last 41 games
- At home 11-10 to the over
- As a dog 16-15 over the number
- Against the AFC East 6-10 to the under
- Against the Dolphins one cover in nine games
- Four of the last five games against Miami have gone under the total
- Miami has covered the spread in three of their last four games at New York.
- The last three games between these teams at New York have gone under
Miami Dolphins at New York Jets SBG Free Picks
As mentioned earlier the Dolphins boss the Betting on NFL cashier’s cage against the Jets. They’ll be motivated after the Denver loss.
Dolphins at Jets SBG Best Bet: Miami Dolphins.