Two of the biggest NFL disappointments have been Minnesota and Dallas. No two teams received more preseason hype than the Vikings and Cowboys. Correlate they were among the hottest Pro Football Betting choices on the futures board. Those gambling at that time has been left with empty bags. While Minnesota has improved lately the playoffs are a long shot. Dallas has been done in by injuries and hype. Coach Mike McCarthy has lost considerable credibility in his first season. Being down to third-string at quarterback hasn’t helped. However, McCarthy has numerous play call blunders too.
Dallas Cowboys vs. Minnesota Vikings NFL Week 11 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, November 22, 2020, 4:25 p.m. ET|
|Location:||US Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, Minnesota|
|Cowboys at Vikings TV Coverage:||FOX|
Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings SBG Odds Overview
Owing to recent performance are the Vikings a much more appealing online wagering pick. Not even the Dallas fanboys and squares want their team at this time.
Dallas Cowboys Team Overview
The Cowboys last played on November 8 in a 24-19 home loss to Pittsburgh. Dallas were 14-point dogs with the game going under the total of 44. Specifically, it was their best performance of the year. Dallas outgained the undefeated Steelers 364-355. But were done in by a -2-turnover margin. Dallas led into the fourth quarter but couldn’t close.
As a result, the Cowboys are 2-7 straight up, 1-8 against the spread, and 4-5 under the total. Dallas ranks eighth in the NFL for total offense but 23rd for scoring. Defensively the Cowboys rank 23rd overall and dead last for points allowed.
Minnesota Vikings Team Overview
Last Monday night at Chicago the Vikings scored a 19-13 win and cover as 3.5-point favorites. Under the total of 44.5 paid as well. Now the Vikings are 4-5 straight up, 6-3 against the spread, and 6-3 over the total. Minnesota has NFL metrics of ninth for total offense and 15th for scoring. Defensively Minnesota is 24th overall and 23rd for points allowed. Late on the Vikings have covered six of their last seven games.
Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings Against the Spread
The Cowboys are:
- 19-23-1 against the spread
- In NFC Matchups 14-18-1 vs. the odds
- On the road 8-13 on the board
- As dogs 9-7 with the line
- Over the total in 23 of their last 43 games
- On the road 9-12 under the total
- As underdogs 6-10 under the total
- In NFC matchups over the total in 19 of their last 33 games
The Vikings are:
- 23-18-1 against the spread
- As chalk 14-10-1 on the board
- 17-13-1 on the board in NFC matchups
- At home 11-8-1 vs. the odds
- 21 over and 21 under in all games
- At home 10-10 over and under
- As a favorite 13-12 to the over
- In NFC games 13-18 under the total.
- Head to head the Vikings have covered 10 of their last 11 meetings with Dallas
- Four of the last six meetings between the Cowboys and Vikings have gone under
- Dallas is 0-7 against the spread at Minnesota
- Five of those seven games went under the total.
Dallas Cowboys at Minnesota Vikings SBG Free Picks
As was previously noted the Vikings own this Pro Football Betting series.
Cowboys at Vikings SBG Best Bet: Minnesota Vikings.