At the onset of the season, the Dallas Cowboys were a top favorite to contend for the NFC championship. In 2018 Dallas proved to have a defense that was of championship caliber. The offense was a liability that prevented a serious run. So far this year the Cowboys have had the betting on NFL , look of a complete team. Green Bay has been something of a pleasant surprise after a month of play. First-year head coach Matt LaFleur has been a breath of fresh air. The Red zone offense has been the one sore spot so far with the Pack.
Green Bay Packers vs. Dallas Cowboys
|Date and Time:||Sunday, October 6, 2019, 4:25 p.m. ET|
|Location:||AT&T Stadium, Arlington, Texas|
|Packers vs. Cowboys TV Coverage:||FOX|
Green Bay Packers vs. Dallas Cowboys Overview
Green Bay has a sportsbook record of 3-1 both straight up and against the spread with 2-2 on totals. Last week the Packers lost at home to Philadelphia 34-27. Of great concern was that the Packers came up empty with a first and goal from the one. Overall Green Bay ranks 17th for scoring offense and seventh for points allowed.
In the same way, the Cowboys are 3-1 both straight up and against the spread with 2-2 on totals. Dallas is coming off a tough 12-10 Sunday Night loss at New Orleans. America’s Team ranks fifth for total offense and third for points allowed.
Key Packers: QB Aaron Rodgers (62% COMP, 1069 YDS, 7.3 AVG, 6 TD, 1 INT, 8 SACK, 95.4 RTG), RB Aaron Jones (59 RSH, 195 YDS, 3.3 YPC, 4 TD), WR Davante Adams (25 REC, 378 YDS, 15.1 YPC, 0 TD), LB Preston Smith (15 TACKLES, 4.5 SACKS), PK Mason Crosby (5-6 FG, 10-10 XP)
Key Cowboys: QB Dak Prescott (72% COMP, 1143 YDS, 9.0 AVG, 9 TD, 3 INT, 91.4 RTG, 12 RSH, 95 YDS, 7.9 AVG, 1 TD), RB Ezekiel Elliott (73 RSH, 324 YDS, 4.4 YPC, 3 TD), WR Amari Cooper (21 REC, 286 YDS, 13.6 YPC, 4 TD),
Green Bay Vs. Dallas Against the spread
The Packers are:
- 3-7-1 against the spread in their last 11 away games
- 2-5 under the total on the road
- 6-2 vs. the odds head to head with the Cowboys
- 2-3 under the total in their last five meetings with Dallas
- 5-2 on the board at NFC East teams
- 5-1 over the total at NFC East opponents
The Cowboys are:
- 5-1-1 against the spread in their last seven home games
- 7-3 over the total at AT&T Stadium
- 0-3 with the board in their last three home games against Green Bay
- 11-1 over the total when hosting the Packers
- 2-8 on the board at home against NFC North teams
- 5-1 over the total when hosting the NFC North
Green Bay Packers vs. Dallas Cowboys Bet on NFL Picks
As was previously noted the Cowboys have become a strong Betting on NFL Value at home. Additionally, Dallas has a much more reliable offense that can finish drives. Green Bay has been operating in the red in recent road games.
Packers vs. Cowboys Bet on NFL Pick: Dallas Cowboys
Packers vs. Cowboys Bet on NFL Score Prediction: Cowboys 27, Packers 17