For several generations, the Bears and Packers have meant NFL rivalry history. Extending that is the high stakes of their meeting this Sunday Night. Green Bay is trying to hold onto the NFC North lead. While the Bears are fighting for their playoff lives. Since their surprise, NFC North title in 2018 Chicago has slumped for NFL bets. Coach Matt Nagy entered Chicago as a reputed offensive guru. Now he is on one of the hottest seats in pro football. Nick Foles continues to struggle at quarterback. Which is indicative of how bad Mitch Trubisky has fallen.
Chicago Bears vs. Green Bay Packers NFL Week 12 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, November 29, 2020, 8:20 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Lambeau Field, Green Bay Wisconsin|
|Bears at Packers TV Coverage:||NBC|
Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers SBG Odds Overview
Of course, the Packers will get the majority of sportsbook support at Lambeau Field. Likewise, the Bears’ offense is simply undependable.
Chicago Bears Team Overview
Last time out the Bears lost to Minnesota 19-13 as 3.5-point home dogs. Under the total of 44.5 paid as well. Minnesota dominated with 385 to 149 in total yards. Late on the Bears have lost four in a row with only one payout. Chicago is 5-5 straight up and against the spread, with 3-7 under the total. Overall, the Bears rank 31st both for total offense and for scoring. Defensively Chicago is 9th in the NFL and 6th for points allowed. Nick Foles hurt his hip but may still start as quarterback Sunday. His production was suffocated by the Vikings.
Green Bay Packers Team Overview
Green Bay blew a 28-14 halftime lead in a 34-31 overtime loss at Indianapolis. Four Green Bay turnovers proved to be the difference. Along with the Packers’ inability to run the ball. As a result, the Packers are 7-3 straight up, 6-4 vs. the odds, and 6-4 over the total. Green Bay ranks 7th for total offense and 3rd for scoring. Defensively the Packers rank 12th in the NFL and 17th for points allowed.
Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers Against the Spread
The Bears are:
- 21-22 against the spread in all games
- On the road 9-11 vs. the line
- Against NFC North rivals 19-14 with the odds
- As dogs 10-9 with the number
- 17-26 under the total
- On the 9-11 to the under
- Against the NFC North 6-8 under the total
- As dogs 6-13 to the under
The Packers are:
- 23-20-1 against the spread
- 12-9 vs. the line at home
- Against NFC North rivals 7-8 on the board
- As chalk 16-13 vs. the odds
- 22-22 over and under in all games
- At Lambeau Field 10-11 to the under
- Against the NFC North 6-9 under the total
- As chalk 14-15 under the number.
- Have covered four of their last six against Chicago
- The last three meetings between these teams stayed under
- At Lambeau Field, the Bears are 2-4 on the board
- Three of the last five in this rivalry at Green Bay have gone under
Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers SBG Free Picks
In this situation, the Packers will be dangerous. Following their stupid NFL Bets loss at Indy. As mentioned earlier they consistently get the cash against the Bears.
Bears at Packers SBG Best Bet: Green Bay Packers.