Once upon a time the thought of Arizona being favored at New England would have been insanity. Welcome to 2020. Arizona is a favorite against the Patriots at Gillette Stadium. And rightfully so. Cause by the Cardinals being one of the biggest NFL bets surprises of the season. Last year were warnings of the Patriots’ demise. With or without Tom Brady. Bill Belichick hasn’t found enough playmakers. Now those chickens have come home to roost. Cam Newton has been under fire recently. Newton’s biggest problem is the same that Brady had in 2019. He lacks game-breakers.
Arizona Cardinals vs. New England Patriots NFL Week 12 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, November 29, 2020, 1 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Massachusetts|
|Cardinals at Patriots TV Coverage:||FOX|
Arizona Cardinals at New England Patriots SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion, the masses may overreact against the Patriots. Certainly, their online wagering loss at the Texans was a terrible look. But Arizona has three straight losses against the spread. Bill Belichick’s pride must be burned at being made the home dog.
Arizona Cardinals Team Overview
Last Thursday Arizona lost at Seattle 28-21 as 3-point dogs. Under the total of 56.5 was a winning ticket. As a result, the Cardinals are 6-4 straight up, 5-5 against the spread, and 3-7 under the total. NFL metrics show the Cardinals ranked 1st for total offense and 7th for scoring. Defensively the Cardinals rank 19th in the NFL and 14th for points allowed.
New England Patriots Team Overview
New England lost 27-20 Sunday at Houston as 2.5-point chalks. And then under the total of 49.5 paid as well. The loss snapped a two-game winning streak by the Pats. Cam Newton threw for 365 yards but just one touchdown. As a result, New England is 4-6 straight up, against the spread and under the total. NFL rankings have the Pats ranked 17th for total offense and 26th for scoring. Defensively New England ranks 16th in the NFL and 13th for points allowed.
Arizona Cardinals at New England Patriots Against the Spread
The Cardinals Are:
- 21-18-3 against the spread in all games
- Against the AFC 5-6 vs. the odds
- On the road 12-6-3 on the board
- 19-23 under the total
- On the road 9-12 to the under
- Against AFC teams 12-19 to the under
The Patriots Are:
- 24-20-1 against the spread
- At home 13-9-1 vs. the odds
- Against the NFC 7-4 vs. the line
- 16-25 under the total
- At Gillette Stadium 8-15 to the under
- Versus NFC teams 3-8 to the under
- Have covered six of their last seven games against the Cardinals
- Just one of the last six meetings in this head to head series have gone over the total
- At New England, the Cardinals have covered just one of their last three visits
- Two of those three games have gone under the total
Arizona Cardinals at New England Patriots SBG Free Picks
In this situation, the Patriots may prove to be an NFL Bets bargain. As mentioned earlier the Patriots dominate their series with the Cardinals. Look for the Hoodie to get his team to circle the wagons Sunday.
Cardinals at Patriots SBG Best Bet: New England Patriots.