Following a playoff miss in 2019 gamblers soured on the Rams. Sharps saw Los Angeles as a potential Pro Football Betting bounce-back team. Like a good stock that could only rise again. Thus far that’s been the case. LA is in a three-way tie for the lead of the NFC West. Coach Sean McVay is touted as an offensive mastermind. Yet defense is what’s taking the Rams to contention. Tom Brady and the Buccaneers are in the thick of the NFC South race. Tampa Bay is the most improved team in the NFL.
Los Angeles Rams vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers NFL Week 11 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Monday, November 23, 2020, 8:15 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida|
|Rams vs. Buccaneers TV Coverage:||ESPN|
Los Angeles Rams at Tampa Bay Buccaneers SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion, gamblers get a strong Monday Night offshore betting matchup. Betting action should be relatively even on each side. Sharps always like a quality underdog like the Rams. However, the Bucs have flipped their old script. In like manner to LA does Tampa Bay have a strong defense. Which is a selling point to more sophisticated gamblers.
Los Angeles Rams Team Overview
Last Sunday the Rams beat Seattle 23-16 as 3-point home chalk. Under the total of 55 was a winning ticket. Now Los Angeles is 6-3 straight up, 5-4 against the spread, and 2-7 under the total. LA ranks 7th for total offense and 19th for scoring. Defensively the Rams are second in the NFL and 2nd for points allowed.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Overview
Tampa Bay beat Carolina 46-23 Sunday as 6-point road chalk. And then over the total of 49.5 paid too. The Bucs are 7-3 straight up, 5-5 against the spread, and 6-4 over the total. Overall, the Bucs rank 14th for total offense and sixth for points scored. Defensively Tampa Bay ranks third in the NFL and eight for points allowed.
Los Angeles Rams at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Against the Spread
The Rams are:
- 24-18-2 against the spread in all games
- 20-12-1 vs. the line in NFC matchups
- 13-9 vs. the odds on the road
- 4-3 with the line as a dog
- 5-2 with the number as dogs
- 18-26 under the total in all games
- 14-19 to the under vs. NFC teams
- 8-14 under the number as a road team
- 6-1 against the spread in their last seven games vs. Tampa Bay
- 3-5 under the total vs. the Buccaneers
The Buccaneers are:
- 17-21-4 against the spread in all games
- 12-17-2 vs. the odds against NFC Teams
- 6-11-2 with the line as a home team
- 7-11-1 vs. the number as chalk
- 27-15 over the total in all games
- 10-9 to the over at home
- 21-10 over the total against the NFC
- 11-8 to the over as chalk
- 0-4 on the board when hosting the Rams
- 1-5 under the total at home against the Rams
Los Angeles Rams at Tampa Bay Buccaneers SBG Free Picks
In this situation, Tom Brady should flourish where the lights shine bright. LA lacks the offense to stay with the Buccaneers. To conclude, the Bucs make for a strong Pro Football Betting choice.
Rams at Buccaneers SBG Best Bet: Tampa Bay Buccaneers.