Last week the Buccaneers were being touted as the best team in football. Well, that is no longer the case. Tom Brady and Tampa Bay have slapped down on NBC Sunday Night Football. New Orleans came into town as underdogs and stormed out as NFC South leaders. Brady had his worst game of the year. With the loss, the Buccaneers lost considerable betting on NFL esteem. To illuminate such a blowout nukes their championship credibility. And it was Tampa Bay’s second loss in two tries to New Orleans. Meanwhile, the Panthers got a morale win but loss at Kansas City.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Carolina Panthers NFL Week 10 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, November 15, 2020, 1 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, North Carolina|
|Buccaneers at Panthers TV Coverage:||FOX|
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers SBG Odds Overview
Carolina may get some offshore bookmaker play from sharps. On this occasion, the masses may see Tampa Bay as an overlay. It will be hard for the public to forget last week’s debacle. Especially against a Carolina team in the black.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Overview
Last Sunday Night Tampa Bay was exposed and humiliated for the entire nation to see. New Orleans scored a 38-3 win as 3-point road dogs. Under the total of 51 was a winner too. As a result, the Buccaneers are 6-3 straight up, 4-5 vs. the line, and 5-4 over the total. The Bucs rank 22nd for offense and ninth for scoring. Defensively they are fourth in the NFL and ninth for points allowed.
Carolina Panthers Team Overview
Sunday saw Carolina lose at Kansas City 33-31 as 10-point dogs. And then over the total of 51.5 paid too. Now the Panthers are 3-6 straight up, 5-4 against the spread, and 4-5 under the total. Carolina has NFL metrics of 15th for offense and 23rd for scoring. While Defensively the Panthers rank 17th and 15th for points allowed. Christian McCaffrey is day to day with a shoulder issue.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers Against the spread
The Buccaneers are:
- 10-9-2 against the spread on the road
- 8-10-2 vs. the odds after a loss
- 16-21-4 on the board in all games
- 6-9 with the number against NFC South teams
- 6-11-1 vs. the line as chalk
- 26-15 over the total in all games
- 11-4 over the number against the NFC South
- 15-6 to the over on the road
- 10-8 over the total as chalk
- 3-1 against the spread head to head with Carolina
- 3-2 over the total against the Panthers
- 3-1 on the board at Carolina
- 1-3 under the total on the road against the Panthers
The Panthers are:
- 18-22-1 against the spread in all games
- 7-9 vs. the line in NFC South matchups
- 10-13-1 on the board following a loss
- 8-11-1 vs. the odds at home
- 23-18 over the total in all games
- 15-9 to the over as dogs
- 9-7 over the number against the NFC South
- 13-11 to the over after a loss
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers SBG Free Picks
On the whole, the Panthers make for a strong Betting on NFL value. Tampa Bay is not as good as advertised.
Bucs at Panthers SBG Best Bet: Carolina Panthers.