At the onset, it looked as if Tom Brady would get the better of Bill Belichick in the battle of their divorce. That is not looking so probable anymore. Late on Brady’s Buccaneers have been exposed as a team lacking Super Bowl credentials. A growing schism between Brady and coach Bruce Arians is worrying many. Minnesota has had a Jekyll and Hyde experience in 2020. Following a disaster of a start, the Vikings were pronounced dead. Since coming back from their bye Minnesota has played with purpose. In fact, they’ve been one of the hottest teams for NFL bets.
Minnesota Vikings vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers NFL Week 14 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, December 13, 2020, 1 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida|
|Vikings at Buccaneers TV Coverage:||FOX|
Minnesota Vikings at Tampa Bay Buccaneers SBG Odds Overview
Late results will give each team public sportsbook support. When that happens, sharps think underdog. While squares take comfort in the home chalk.
Minnesota Vikings Team Overview
Last Sunday the Vikings beat Jacksonville 27-24 as 10.5-point home chalk. Under the total of 51.5 paid as well. It was the fifth straight-up win in the last six games for the Vikings. Kirk Cousins threw for 305 yards and three touchdowns to pace the Vikings. And then Dalvin Cook rushed for 120 yards on 32 carries for Minnesota. Minnesota is 6-6 straight up and against the spread with 8-4 over the total. The Vikings rank 4th in the NFL for total offense but 26th for points against.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Overview
The Buccaneers are coming off a bye week. Following a 27-24 home loss to the Chiefs as 3.5-point home dogs. Under the total of 56 saw the payout window too. Tampa Bay is 7-5 straight up, 6-6 against the spread, and 7-5 over the total. Overall Tampa Bay ranks 18th in the NFL for total offense and 12th for points allowed.
Minnesota Vikings at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Against the Spread
The Vikings are:
- 24-20-1 against the spread in all games
- On the road 13-10 vs. the line
- Against the NFC 18-15-1 vs. the odds
- As a dog 9-8 with the line
- Over the total in 23 out of 45 games
- On the road 11-12 under the total
- As a dog 8-9 to the under
- Against the NFC 15-19 under the total
The Buccaneers are:
- Have covered just 18 of their last 44 games
- At home have paid in only seven of their last 21 matchups
- Against the NFC covered only 12 of their last 32 outings
- As chalk 7-12-1 vs. the odds
- Over the total in 28 of their last 44 outings
- Against NFC teams 22-10 to the over
- At home 11-10 over the total
- As chalk 12-8 with the over
- Have gotten the money in six of their last eight games against the Vikings
- Three of the last four meetings between these two teams have gone over the total
- Have covered six of their last seven home games against Minnesota
- Five of the last seven meetings between these two teams at Tampa went over
Minnesota Vikings at Tampa Bay Buccaneers SBG Free Picks
Resurgent Minnesota has the NFL Bets momentum. Fashion that they are a quality dog.
Vikings at Buccaneers SBG Best Bet: Minnesota Vikings.