New Orleans seemed to set a tone on opening day. To show the Saints scored a 34-23 payout over Tampa Bay. It was the first game for Tom Brady as Buccaneers quarterback. And it was a disappointing performance by the GOAT. Following the Pro Football betting loss Brady was immediately written off as finished. Two months later the tables have turned. In fact, the Brady Bunch is one of the most attractive teams on the NFL board. As the Saints have been in and out. This Sunday night comes to the rematch at Tampa Bay.
New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers NFL Week 9 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, November 8, 2020, 8:20 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida|
|Saints vs. Bucs TV Coverage:||NBC|
New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion, Tampa Bay makes for a popular sportsbook pick. Consider the Bucs are hot and seeking revenge.
New Orleans Saints Team Overview
New Orleans are coming off a 26-23 win at the Chicago Bears but failed to get the money as 5.5-point chalks. So too did the game go over the total of 41. Wil Lutz won the game with a 35-yard field goal in overtime. New Orleans outgained the Bears 394-329. While the Saints defense collected five sacks. Drew Brees threw for 280 yards and two touchdowns.
To summarize New Orleans is 5-2 straight up, 2-5 vs. the odds, and 7-0 over the total. The Saints rank 10th for total offense and seventh for scoring. Defensively New Orleans ranks eighth overall and 23rd for points allowed
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Team Overview
Monday the Buccaneers beat the Giants 25-23 as 13-point road overlays. And then the game went over the total of 47. Tampa Bay is 6-2 straight up, 4-4 against the spread with 5-3 over the total. Indeed, the Bucs lead the NFC South by half a game over the Saints.
Tampa Bay ranks 14th in the NFL for total offense and fourth for scoring. Defensively the Buccaneers rank third overall and seventh for points allowed.
New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers Against the Spread
The Saints are:
- 23-18 against the spread in all games
- 14-4 vs. the line on the road
- 8-6 vs. the odds in NFC South matchups
- As a dog 7-1 on the board.
- 22-19 over the total
- On the road 9-9 over and under
- Against NFC South teams 9-5 over the total.
The Bucs are:
- Just 16 payouts in their last 39 total games
- At Raymond James Stadium just six covers in their last 18 tries
- In NFC South rivalry action 6-8 vs. the odds
- 25-14 over the total in their last 39 games
- At home 10-8 over the number
- In NFC South matchups over the total in 11 of their last 14 matchups
- Two covers in their last eight games against the Saints
- Five of the last six meetings between these two teams have gone over the total
- 0-2 vs. the odds at home vs. New Orleans
- Two of the last three games in this series at Tampa Bay over the total.
New Orleans Saints at Tampa Bay Buccaneers SBG Free Picks
In this situation, the Buccaneers have the superior form and Pro Football Betting momentum.
Saints vs. Bucs SBG Best Bet: Tampa Bay Buccaneers.