It was a tale of two seasons for the 2019 Ravens. Baltimore stomped their way to top seed in the AFC. Namely quarterback Lamar Jackson earned NFL Most Valuable Player honors. Head coach John Harbaugh saved his career. While again being proclaimed as a betting on NFL asset. However, in the playoffs, Harbaugh’s Ravens were rendered helpless. Upstart Tennessee utterly dominated them. Jackson was totally shut down. Which Ravens team will we get for 2020? Meanwhile, Kevin Stefanski is the latest sucker to take the Browns coaching gig. Gamblers ask, why it will be different from him?
Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens
|Date and Time:||Sunday, September 13, 2020, 1 p.m. ET|
|Location:||M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, Maryland|
|Browns vs. Ravens TV Coverage:||CBS|
Cleveland Browns at Baltimore Ravens SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion, the Ravens are an easy online wagering sell. Cleveland has lost all credibility with gamblers. Squares are scared to take perpetual losers. Sharps are not convinced of the Browns having enough on their own. Despite their playoff failure, the Ravens carry massive cache. Lamar Jackson and Harbaugh draw handle. Baltimore is the far and away favorite to win the AFC North. In like manner, they are co-favorites with Kansas City to win the AFC. This is a case where the public can sometimes be right. It follows that they will pay for that correctness.
Cleveland Browns Team Overview
In 2018 rookie quarterback Baker Mayfield became a sensation. As a result, he got national endorsement deals. While the Browns were touted as the next big thing. Instead, the 2019 Browns proved not ready for prime time. Stefanski gets the reset. Accordingly, he made his bones as Vikings offensive coordinator.
Baltimore Ravens Team Overview
Last year it was said that quarterback Lamar Jackson would reinvent football. And the quarterback position. Consistent with that was his video game playing style. Notwithstanding the playoff debacle, the Ravens are loaded for a deep run. To be exact Jackson passed for 3127 yards and ran for 1206 more. It was a performance for the ages.
Cleveland Browns vs. Baltimore Ravens Against the Spread
The Browns are:
- 5-3 against the spread in September
- 3-2 over the total in September
- 7-5 vs. the odds as a road dog
- 2-4 under the total getting points on the road
- 4-3 on the board in AFC North road tilts
- 7-1 over the total at the AFC North
- 3-5 vs. the line head to head with Baltimore
- 2-5 under the total in their series with the Ravens
The Ravens Are:
- 1-7 on the board when hosting AFC North rivals
- 5-2 over the total at home with the AFC North
- 4-5 against the spread in September
- 6-3 over the total in September
- 3-11 vs. the odds as home chalk
- 2-6 under the total laying points at home
- 3-7 against the line when hosting the Browns
- 3-6 under the total when hosting Cleveland
Cleveland Browns vs. Baltimore Ravens SBG Free Picks
To summarize the Ravens will have the best player on the field in Jackson. Staring with the Browns erratic Mayfield is there Betting on NFL doubts. Most important of all Baltimore is developed. Stefanski was stalled by COVID-19 on implementing his system.
Brows at Ravens SBG Best Bet: Baltimore Ravens