For several years Kansas City has been one of the most profitable teams in NFL betting. In fact, it was getting to the point where the Chiefs defied gravity. Public popularity is not conducive to betting value. That is starting to catch up to the Chiefs. To illustrate KC has failed to cover its last three games. Even as they posted straight up wins each time. Sharps are starting to reassess the Chiefs betting value. Oddsmakers are throwing extra sugar at the Chiefs’ opponents. As a result, it’s making a valuable difference for Kansas City’s opponents.
Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs NFL Week 13 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, December 6, 2020, 8:20 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, Missouri|
|Broncos at Chiefs TV Coverage:||NBC|
Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs SBG Odds Overview
Naturally, the sportsbook handle will be dominated by the Chiefs. The masses would be terrified to go any other way.
Denver Broncos Team Overview
Denver’s entire quarterback corps was wiped out last week due to the pandemic. And things turned out as expected. New Orleans beat Denver with ease 31-3 as 17-point road chalks. So too did under the total of 36.5 see the payout window. The Broncos are 4-7 straight up, 6-5 against the spread, and 5-6 under the total. Denver ranks 28th in the NFL for total offense, 31st for scoring, and dead last for turnovers. Defensively Denver ranks 10th overall but 24th for points allowed.
Kansas City Chiefs Team Overview
Last Sunday Kansas City scored a 27-24 win at Tampa Bay as 3.5-point road chalks. Under the total of 56 paid too. Now the Chiefs are 10-1 straight up, 6-5 vs. the odds, and 5-6 under the total. KC ranks first for total offense and second for scoring. Defensively they’re 6th for points allowed.
Patrick Mahomes has already thrown for 3497 yards with 30 touchdown passes and two interceptions. To be exact he remains the greatest asset in the NFL. That said the Chiefs are loaded with strong supporting assets too.
Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs Against the Spread
The Broncos are:
- 21-20-1 against the spread in all games
- On the road 11-10 vs. the odds
- Against the AFC West 5-10 on the board
- 15-26-1 under the total in all games
- On the road 8-12-1 to the under
- Against the AFC West 3-11-1 under the total
The Chiefs are:
- 29-16-2 against the spread in all games
- Against the AFC West 9-6-1 vs. the odds
- At Arrowhead Stadium 13-9-1 vs. the line
- 26-20-1 over the total
- At Arrowhead 14-10-1 over the total
- Against the AFC West 7-8-1 under the total
- Nine payouts in their last 10 games against Denver
- Four of the last five games between these teams went under the total
- At Arrowhead three covers in the last four against the Broncos
- The last two meetings between these teams at Arrowhead went under
Previously on October 25, the Chiefs routed the Broncos 43-16 as 7-point road chalks. Over a total of 46 was a winning ticket.
Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs SBG Free Picks
As was previously noted the Chiefs own this NFL betting series. Even with regular quarterbacks, Denver is totally outclassed here.
Broncos at Chiefs SBG Best Bet: Kansas City Chiefs.