One year ago, the Titans were known as quarterback Marcus Mariota’s team. However, a 2-4 start to the 2019 campaign changed that. Tennessee coach Mike Vrabel was facing calls for his head. As a result, he gambled with nothing to lose. Vrabel put backup Ryan Tannehill into action. Miami’s reject flourished as a Titan. Tennessee became the 2019 playoff Cinderella team for NFL bets. To be exact they made it to the AFC championship game. Denver also changed quarterbacks after a poor start. Rookie Drew Lock led the Broncos to a 4-2 finish. Now expectations are a Mile High!
Tennessee Titans at Denver Broncos
|Date and Time:||Monday, September 14, 2020, 10:10 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Empower Field, Denver, Colorado|
|Titans vs. Broncos TV Coverage:||ESPN|
Tennessee Titans vs. Denver Broncos SBG Odds Overview
For one thing, public sports betting action leans towards the Titans. But Monday night home dogs are a traditional favorite of sharps. Still, most squares are enamored with Tennessee. Much of that has to do with their 2019 playoff run. Denver’s strong finish in meaningless games doesn’t register as completely. Tennessee signed pass rush ace Jadeveon Clowney last week. From this point, gamblers see them as a team that’s all in.
Tennessee Titans Team Overview
What a difference a year makes. Namely, Ryan Tannehill went from rejected back up to a $115 million contract. Now the pressure is on full blast. Clowney’s arrival shows management’s commitment to a Super Bowl. Running back Derrick Henry joined Tannehill and Clowney in becoming wealthy. Vrabel has gone from nearly fired to respect for his courage in benching Mariota. Of major concern is that the Titans won’t catch anyone napping in 2020.
Denver Broncos Team Overview
First-year coach Vic Fangio overcame a bit of terrible bad luck starting in 2019. Fangio wouldn’t let the Broncos quit. And then when Lock took over as quarterback Denver took off. New offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur was hired to deliver a consistent offense.
Tennessee Titans and Denver Broncos Against the Spread
The Titans are:
- 4-1 against the spread as road favorites
- 3-6 under the total in their last nine as road chalk
- 6-3 vs. the odds in September road games
- 6-4 over the total in their last 10 September away games
- 5-4 vs. the odds on the road against the AFC West
- 2-3 under the total at the AFC West
- 1-6 vs. the line head to head with the Broncos
- 1-3 under the total in their series with Denver
The Broncos are:
- 5-8 against the spread when hosting AFC South teams
- 2-4 under the total vs the AFC South
- 5-2-2 with the odds at Empower Field in September action
- 6-2 over the total in September home games
- 11-5 vs. the line as a home dog
- 2-7 under the total getting points at home
- 5-1 with the number when hosting the Titans
- 4-1 over the total at Empower Field against Tennessee
Tennessee Titans vs. Denver Broncos SBG Free Picks
As was previously noted the Broncos own Tennessee for NFL Bets. So too have the Broncos been dangerous home dogs. Tennessee must prove they were not a flash in the pan for 2019. There is a sense that they might have been.
Titans vs. Broncos SBG Best Bet: Denver Broncos