Sunday Night the Patriots will be a 7-point home dog to the Ravens. Consider that stunning fact for a moment. Bill Belichick’s dynasty is dead. There is no greater statement of that fact than the betting line vs. Baltimore. Everyone will rant about Tom Brady’s departure. Yet New England’s betting on NFL problems is far deeper. After all Brady, himself couldn’t get the Patriots moving last season. He was surrounded by guys that couldn’t make plays. Baltimore quarterback Lamar Jackson made plenty of plays in 2019. Enough to become NFL MVP. However, this year Jackson’s production has declined.
Baltimore Ravens vs. New England Patriots NFL Week 10 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, November 15, 2020, 8:20 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Massachusetts|
|Ravens at Patriots TV Coverage:||NBC|
Baltimore Ravens at New England Patriots SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion, the Patriots may get some sportsbook handle based on the past. Sharps may take a look at that touchdown too. Squares are more inclined to take the chalk.
Baltimore Ravens Team Overview
Sunday Baltimore beat Indianapolis 24-10 as 1-point road dogs. And then under a total of 47.5 was a winning ticket. The Ravens are 6-2 straight up, 4-4 against the spread, and 3-5 under the total. Overall Baltimore has NFL metrics of 23rd for offense and eighth for scoring. Defensively the Ravens rank eighth in the NFL and first for points allowed.
New England Patriots Team Overview
Last Monday the Patriots snapped a four-game losing streak. New England scored a 30-27 win at the New York Jets as 9-point overlays. Over a total of 42 paid too. Now the Patriots are 3-5 straight up, 3-5 against the spread, and 4-4 on totals. New England ranks 17th for offense and 28th for scoring. Defensively the Patriots are 12the both in the NFL and for points allowed.
Baltimore Ravens at New England Patriots Against the spread
The Ravens are:
- Have covered the spread in 21 of their last 41 games
- On the road 12-7 on the board
- As chalk 14-18 vs. the odds
- In AFC games 18-13 with the line
- 19-22 under the total in their last 41 games
- On the road 10-9 to the over
- As chalk 14-18 to the under
- In AFC games they are 15-16 under the number.
- Just three losses in their last nine games to the spread against New England
- The last four meetings between these two teams have gone over the total.
The Patriots are:
- 23-19-1 against the spread in all games
- At home 12 covers in their last 21 games
- As a dog 2-2 on the board
- Against the AFC 16-15 with the number
- Under the total in 26 of their last 43 games
- 14-18 under the total in AFC matchups
- As a dog 3-1 over the total
- At home 8-14 under the total
- Just 1 cover in their last five home games with Baltimore
- The last two games between these two teams at Gillette Stadium have gone over the total
Baltimore Ravens at New England Patriots SBG Free Picks
Lamar Jackson hasn’t been nearly as dynamic this season. In this situation, the Patriots could bring a strong Betting on NFL value. Especially coming off a win. Seven points is a lot to give the Hoodie in this spot.
Ravens at Patriots SBG Best Bet: New England Patriots.