Since changing coaches the Falcons have finally gotten off the ground. Interim head coach Raheem Morris has produced improved football. If not for a terrible start to the NFL betting season Atlanta could be a contender. Instead, they are simply riding out the schedule. But doing so with focus and purpose. New Orleans has been one of the hottest teams in the NFL. But they didn’t start getting the money until their last two games. Most important of all the Saints lead the NFC South. Cause by two wins over the Buccaneers. New Orleans hosts Atlanta Sunday.
Atlanta Falcons vs New Orleans Saints NFL Week 11 Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Sunday, November 22, 2020, 1 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Mercedes Benz Superdome, New Orleans, Louisiana|
|Falcons at Saints TV Coverage:||FOX|
Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints SBG Odds Overview
Starting with their respective reputations will New Orleans draw an online betting handle. Atlanta remains toxic in the eyes of the masses. Increasingly the Saints are showing championship form. Now Drew Brees is out of this game. Jameis Winston will fill in. Yet the Falcons remain a tough sell regardless.
Atlanta Falcons Team Overview
The Falcons are coming off a bye week. Following a 34-27 home win over the Broncos as 4.5-point chalk. Over a total of 50.5 paid too. Now the Falcons are 3-6 straight up, 4-5 against the spread with 5-4 over the total. Atlanta ranks fifth for total offense and 14th for scoring. While on defense they’re 29th overall and 24th for points allowed.
New Orleans Saints Team Overview
Last Sunday the Saints beat the 49ers 27-13 as 9.5-point home chalk. Under the total of 50.5 was a winner as well. To show New Orleans is 7-2 straight up, 4-5 against the spread with 7-2 over the total. Offensively the Saints rank 12th in the NFL and fifth for scoring. Defensively New Orleans is fourth overall and 13th for points allowed.
Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints Against the Spread
The Falcons are:
- Payouts in just 17 of their last 41 games
- On the road 9-11 on the board
- As an underdog 10-10 against the spread
- In NFC South matchups 8-6 vs. the odds
- On the road 11-9 to the over
- In NFC South games 7-7 over and under
- In all games 21-20 over the total
- As dogs 9-11 to the under
The Saints are:
- 24-19 against the spread in all games
- At home 9-14 vs. the line
- Against NFC South opponents 9-6 with the odds
- As chalk 16-18 vs. the line
- Over the total in 23 of their last 43 games
- In NFC South action 9-6 over the total
- At home 13-10 to the over
- As chalk 19-15 over the number
- Covers in four of their last five games against the Falcons
- Five of the last six meetings between these two teams have gone under the total
- At home payouts in three of their last five games against the Falcons
- The last three meetings between these two teams in New Orleans have gone under the total
Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints at SBG Free Picks
As was previously noted the Saints have the NFL betting advantage at home over Atlanta. In comparison, the Falcons have been a weak board value. Additionally, the Falcons defense is nothing to rely on.
Falcons at Saints SBG Best Bet: New Orleans Saints.