A stark College Football betting difference in Saturday’s Vanderbilt at Ole Miss matchup. The unfortunate Clark Lea is the latest coach slamming his head against the Vanderbilt wall. Accordingly, Lea is a former Vanderbilt player. This gives him a more realistic understanding of Vanderbilt than what an outsider would have. Vanderbilt has promised to invest in the manner of an SEC school finally. Assuming Vandy actually does spend the money, it will take Lea years to dig out and set a good foundation. Counter to that is the rapid improvement of Ole Miss under Lane Kiffin.
Vanderbilt Commodores vs. Ole Miss Rebels NCAAF Betting Information
|Date and Time:
|Saturday, November 20, 2021, 7:30 p.m. ET
|Vaught Hemmingway Stadium at Hollingsworth Field, Oxford, Mississippi
|Vanderbilt at Ole Miss TV Coverage:
Vanderbilt Commodores at Ole Miss Rebels SBG Odds Overview
On the whole, Ole Miss is a much easier sportsbook sell to the public than Vanderbilt. Squares are terrified of stepping into high-octane Ole Miss with an outgunned Commodore team. Of great concern will be the high price of Ole Miss based on that public perception.
Vanderbilt Commodores Team Overview
Last week Vanderbilt lost to Kentucky 24-17 as 21.5-point home dogs. The game went under the total of 53. As a result, the Commodores are 2-8 straight up, 4-6 against the spread, and 4-6 over/under. Overall, Vandy ranks 122nd for total offense and 128th for scoring offense. Defensively, the Commodores rank 118th overall and 116th for points allowed.
Ole Miss Rebels Team Overview
Last week, Ole Miss defeated Texas A&M 29-19 as 1-point home dogs. Also, the game went under the total of 57.5. Ole Miss has a record of 8-2 straight up, 6-3-1 against the spread, and 3-7 over/under. Overall, Mississippi ranks 3rd for total offense and 15th for scoring offense. While defensively, the Rebels rank 100th overall and 67th for points allowed.
Vanderbilt Commodores at Ole Miss Rebels vs. The Line
- On the road, Vanderbilt is 50% against the spread
- As an underdog, the Commodores are 36% vs. the odds
- In conference action, Vanderbilt is 36% against the spread
- As an away team, Vanderbilt is 75% under the total
- As an underdog, the Commodores are 56% under the total
- In conference games, Vanderbilt is 59% under the total
- At home, Ole Miss is 53% against the spread
- As a favorite, the Rebels are 58% vs. the odds
- In conference action, Ole Miss is 52% against the spread
- As a home team, Ole Miss is 52% over the total
- As a favorite, the Rebels are 55% under the total
- In conference games, Ole Miss is 54% under the total
- Vanderbilt is 3-5 against the spread vs. Ole Miss
- The Commodores and Rebels are 5-4 over/under the total
- At Ole Miss, Vanderbilt is 1-2 vs. the odds against the Rebels
- These two teams are 2-5 over/under the total at Ole Miss
Vanderbilt Commodores at Ole Miss Rebels SBG Free Picks
Although the College Football Betting price is steep, Ole Miss is the better of the two choices. Vanderbilt cannot stay with the Rebels. And Lane Kiffin knows he needs “style points” to improve the Ole Miss bowl quality. As was previously noted, the Rebels have shown greater value against Vanderbilt.
Vanderbilt at Ole Miss SBG Best Bet: Ole Miss Rebels.