Although college football has been going for a couple of weeks two teams open their seasons Saturday. Oklahoma State is one of the highly touted teams of the Big 12. Counter to that is a Tulsa team expected to struggle in 2020. Gamblers did notice two Big 12 teams going down to betting on College Football upsets last week. Iowa State and Kansas State were heavy home chalk losers. And Kansas was humiliated in a home loss to Coastal Carolina. As a result, gamblers may not want to step out on Okie State just yet.
Tulsa Golden Hurricane Vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys
|Date and Time:||Saturday, September 19, 2020, Noon ET|
|Location:||Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, Oklahoma|
|Tulsa vs. Oklahoma State TV Coverage:||ESPN|
Tulsa Golden Hurricane vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys
On this occasion, it will be hard for squares to pass up a play on Oklahoma State. Tulsa is not well known by the masses. Those that do have familiarity with the Golden Hurricane are not impressed. Oklahoma State is well regarded by the public for their prolific offenses. Fashion how the public will expect an online betting blowout over a weak Tulsa defense. Oddsmakers will be more than ready with a high Oklahoma State price. Tulsa should be getting more points than what they deserve. Correlate the masses’ influence on the line.
Tulsa Golden Hurricane Team Overview
Last year Tulsa had considerable bad luck and a thin roster that couldn’t overcome it. Defensively the Golden Hurricane was not strong. This year that problem is worsened with inexperience.
Oklahoma State Cowboys Team Overview
It was a tumultuous offseason for Oklahoma State. To illuminate coach Mike Gundy was on the defensive. Star running back Chuba Hubbard was triggered over Gundy wearing a One America News Network shirt. Gundy’s boss demanded that he be nice to his players. So too did Gundy get a salary cut? And one year trimmed off his contract. Will this affect play on the field?
Tulsa Golden Hurricane and Oklahoma State Cowboys Betting Trends
The Golden Hurricane are:
- 7-4 against the spread as a road dog
- 3-8 under the total in their last 11 games as an away pup
- 5-3 on the board in September road action
- 2-4 under the total in September away games
- 1-3 vs. the odds at Oklahoma State
- 2-0 over the total at Boone Pickens Stadium
- 2-6 with the line at Big 12 opponents
- 5-2 over the total in their last seven games at the Big 12
The Cowboys are:
- 2-0 with the odds against American Athletic Conference teams
- 1-1 over and under vs. ACC opponents
- 7-3 against the spread in September home matchups
- 9-5 over the total at home in September games
- 5-6 on the board as a home favorite
- 14-3 over the total when laying points at Boone Pickens Stadium
- 4-0 overall against the line with Tulsa
- 3-1 over the total head to head with the Golden Hurricane
Tulsa Golden Hurricane vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys SBG Free Picks
As was previously noted Tulsa is a decent Betting on College Football road value. In like manner, the Pokes are not in the black at home. Tulsa is the ultimate fade the masses play.
Tulsa vs. Oklahoma State SBG Best Bet: Tulsa Golden Hurricane