Texas A&M still believes that their loss to eventual national champion Clemson was wrong. Certainly, the Aggies defeat vs. the Tigers was highly controversial. Texas A&M outplayed Clemson and sparked NCAA Football betting hope that a turnaround would be fast. However, this year the Aggies seem to be taking a step back. Not that they have been bad but more like it’s been stagnant so far. This week the top-ranked Alabama Crimson Tide comes calling to Kyle Field. Now the question is if the Aggies can cover the big number and pull off the upset.
Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Texas A&M Aggies
|Date and Time:||Saturday, October 12, 2019, 3:30 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Kyle Field, College Station, Texas|
|Alabama vs. Texas A&M TV Coverage:||CBS|
Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Texas A&M Aggies Overview
Texas A&M has an online betting record of 3-2 both straight up and against the spread with three under. Following a 31-27 win over Arkansas, the Aggies went on a bye week. Texas A&M ranks 58th for total offense and 20th for points allowed.
By contrast, Alabama is 5-0 straight up, 2-3 against the spread, and 3-2 over the total. The Tide is also coming off a bye week that followed a 59-31 win over Ole Miss as 37.5-point home overlays. Overall Bama ranks third for scoring offense and 13th for points allowed.
Key Crimson Tide: QB Tua Tagovailoa (1718 YDS, 76% COMP, 11.6 AVG, 23 TD, 0 INT, 6 SACKS, 225.1 RTG), Najee Harris (54 RSH, 337 YDS, 6.2 AVG, 1 TD), WR DeVonta Smith (31 REC, 537 YDS, 17.3 AVG, 8 TD)
Key Aggies: QB Kellen Mond (1333 YDS, 64.6% COMP, 7.4 AVG, 10 TD, 4 INT, 9 SACKS, 140.3 AVG), RB Isaiah Spiller (41 RSH, 255 YDS, 6.2 AVG, 3 TD), WR Jhamon Ausbon (32 REC, 446 YDS, 13.9 AVG, 2 TD)
Alabama and Texas A&M ATS Stats
The Crimson Tide are:
- 3-5 against the spread in their last eight away games
- 3-1 over the total in their last four road tilts
- 3-4 vs. the odds in their head to head series with Texas A&M
- 3-4 under the total in their last seven games with the Aggies
- 3-5 on the board when visiting Southeastern Conference schools
- 8-5 over the total at SEC opponents
The Aggies are:
- 9-2 against the spread in their last 11 games at Kyle Field
- 6-4-1 over the total at home
- 1-2 vs. the line when hosting the Crimson Tide
- 2-1 over the total in home games against Alabama
- 4-13-1 on the board when hosting Southeastern Conference opponents
- 2-5-1 under the total at home against SEC schools
Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Texas A&M Aggies NCAA Football Betting Picks
On this occasion we have a solid Texas A&M team getting a massive amount of points. Many will point to last year’s near-miss against Clemson as proof of the Aggies NCAA Football Betting potential. Additionally, Texas A&M has shown good defensive capabilities that could keep them within the number. It doesn’t hurt that one of the biggest and loudest crowds in the country will be backing the Aggies.
Alabama vs. Texas A&M NCAA Football Betting Pick: Texas A&M
Alabama vs. Texas A&M NCAA Football Betting Score Prediction: Alabama 38, Texas A&M 31