To his credit Vanderbilt coach Derek Mason never surrenders. Correlate Mason faces the near-impossible task of trying to win SEC games. Impossible because Vanderbilt University doesn’t care about football. Since 2014 Mason has been at Vanderbilt. Somehow, he posted two NCAA Football betting bowl seasons. The reality is that Vanderbilt is in the SEC as an academic beard. Consider lack of fan support and administrative commitment. But they are not opposed to taking the millions of dollars from playing in the SEC. Late on Tennessee has struggled against Vanderbilt. Third-year coach Jeremy Pruitt is losing traction fast.
Tennessee Volunteers at Vanderbilt Commodores
|Date and Time:||Saturday, November 28, 2020, 7:30 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Vanderbilt Stadium, Nashville, Tennessee|
|Volunteers at Commodores TV Coverage:||SEC Alternate|
Tennessee Volunteers at Vanderbilt Commodores SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion Tennessee encounters a very dangerous sports betting trap. Five consecutive losses terrify gamblers.
Tennessee Volunteers Team Overview
Last Saturday Tennessee lost at Auburn 30-17 as 10-point dogs. Under the total of 51.5 was a winning ticket. UT is 2-5 straight up, 1-5-1 against the spread, and 2-5 under the total. Overall, the Volunteers rank 105th for total offense and 109th for scoring. Defensively UT ranks 63rd in the country and 72nd for points allowed.
Once again, the second half proved to be a problem for Tennessee. Following halftime, the Volunteers were outscored 20-7. The backbreaker was a 100-yard touchdown interception return by Smoke Monday late in the third quarter. Tennessee actually outgained Auburn in total yards 464 to 385. Halftime adjustments have proven to be a Jeremy Pruitt weakness.
Vanderbilt Commodores Team Overview
Vanderbilt lost at home to Florida Gators 38-17 loss as 31.5-point dogs. And then the game went under 68. Vanderbilt is 0-7 straight up, but 4-3 against the spread and 3-4 under the total. Accordingly, Vandy ranks 95th for total offense and 120th for scoring. Defensively the Commodores rank 106th in the nation and 104th for points allowed.
Tennessee Volunteers at Vanderbilt Commodores ATS Stats
The Volunteers are:
- Only 13 payouts in their last 31 games
- 4-8-1 against the spread as chalk
- In SEC games 10-11-1 vs. the odds
- On the road 6-4-1 on the board.
- Overall, 11-20 under the total
- 3-8 to the under on the road
- In SEC games 8-14 under the number
- As chalk 4-9 to the under
The Commodores are:
- 14-17 against the spread in all games
- 6-11 vs. the odds at home
- In SEC games 10-12 with the line
- As a dog 8-13 with the line
- Under the total in 20 of their last 30 games
- At home 6-11 to the under
- Against the SEC 8-14 under the total
- As dogs 8-13 to the under
- In the last eight meetings against Tennessee have gotten the money seven times
- Five of their last eight against UT under the total
- At Vanderbilt Stadium have covered four in a row against the Volunteers
- Six of the last seven between these teams at Vanderbilt have gone under the total
Tennessee Volunteers at Vanderbilt Commodores SBG Free Picks
As mentioned earlier Vanderbilt bosses the NCAA Football Betting cashier’s cage against Tennessee. So too are the Commodores showing a profit for this season.
Volunteers at Commodores at SBG Best Bet: Vanderbilt Commodores.