A two-game losing streak clouded Central Florida’s credibility. And damaged their American Athletic Conference championship aspirations. Certainly, UCF’s betting on College Football playoffs dreams is dead. Those losses brought the heat on third-year coach Josh Heupel. Fortunately, two consecutive wins have turned down the rage. Still, do the Knights have a shot at the AAC title. Saturday Central Florida hosts struggling Temple. The Owls face their first losing season since 2013. Temple has dramatically declined in its team metrics from past years. Especially on defense. Temple’s offense has failed to generate enough production to cover for that.
Temple Owls vs Central Florida Knights Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Saturday, November 14, 2020, 7:30 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Bounce House, Orlando, Florida|
|Temple at UCF TV Coverage:||ESPNU|
Temple Owls at Central Florida Knights SBG Odds Overview
Consequently, the recent form makes UCF an understandable online betting favorite.
Temple Owls Team Overview
Temple is coming off a 47-23 home loss to SMU as 17-point dogs. So too did the game go over the total of 63.5. As a result, the Owls are now 1-4 straight up and against the spread with 3-1 over the total. Offensively the Owls have national metrics of 81st overall and 92nd for scoring. Defensively Temple ranks 78th overall and 111th for points allowed.
Central Florida Knights Team Overview
Last week the Knights were off following a 44-21 win at Houston. UCF were 2.5-point road favorites with the game going under 82. Offensively UCF has national metrics of first overall and 10th for scoring. Contrarily on defense, UCF ranks 105th and 75th for points allowed.
Central Florida has won their last two games after a two-game losing streak before that. Head coach Josh Heupel deserves credit for slamming the breaks on a potential disaster of a season. The Knights are still in the American Athletic Conference race. Although there is no margin error. For the first time all season, the Knights are coming off a decent defensive performance.
Temple Owls at Central Florida Knights Betting Trends
The Owls are:
- 17 covers in their last 30 games
- As a dog nine covers in their last 14 in that role
- On the road 8-6 vs. the odds
- In American Athletic Conference games 12-8 with the line
- 15-14 over the number in all games
- On the road 6-7 to the under
- As a dog 7-6 over the total
- In AAC games 9-10-1 to the under.
The Knights are:
- 17 covers in their last 31 games
- At the Bounce House 9-7 on the board
- As a favorite 17-14 vs. the odds
- In AAC games 10-12 against the spread
- Over the total in 15 of their last 31 games as a favorite
- UCF has gone under the number in 16 of their last 30 regular-season games
- As a chalk 15-16 under the total
- At the Bounce House 8-8 over and under
- Five payouts in their last six games against Temple
- Six of the last seven meetings between these two teams over the total
- Two covers in their last three home games against Temple.
- Two overs in last three home games with the Owls
Temple Owls at Central Florida Knights SBG Free Picks
As was previously noted UCF owns their Betting on College Football series with Temple.
Owls at Knights SBG Best Bet: Central Florida Knights