While unjustified TCU quarterback Max Duggan is blamed for the program’s lackluster offense. Duggan was a highly sought four-star recruit. But the lack of a good supporting cast has left him holding the bag. So too is the most successful coach in TCU history catching heat. Gary Patterson has struggled more often than not since 2016. In these past five seasons, the Horned Frogs have gone 32-27. Following double-digit win seasons in eight of the previous 11 campaigns before that. Kansas keeps finding new NCAAF betting lows. Coach Les Miles has reminded everyone why LSU fired him.
TCU Horned Frogs at Kansas Jayhawks Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Saturday, November 28, 2020, 8 p.m. ET|
|Location:||David Booth Kansas Memorial Stadium|
|Horned Frogs at Jayhawks TV Coverage:||FS1|
TCU Horned Frogs at Kansas Jayhawks SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion, gamblers see TCU as the best of two bad online wagering options.
TCU Horned Frogs Team Overview
TCU is coming off a bye week. Following a 24-6 loss at West Virginia as 3-point dogs. Under the total of 44.5 cashed in too. As a result, the Horned Frogs are 3-4 straight up, 4-3 against the spread, and 3-4 under the total. TCU ranks 79th in the nation for total offense and 93rd for scoring. Defensively the Horned Frogs rank 41st overall and 50th for points allowed.
Specifically, Max Duggan has a quarterback rating of 125.5 with five touchdown passes and just three interceptions. Duggan is averaging only 6.7 yards per pass. That’s evidence of weak supporting personnel. In fact, Duggan leads the team in rushing with 348 yards and 3.9 yards per carry. That is a telling eyesore.
Kansas Jayhawks Team Overview
Cause by the pandemic Kansas hasn’t played since November 7. Then they were blown off the field at Oklahoma 62-9 as 38.5-point road dogs. Also, did the game going over 62.5 Kansas enters this game with a record of 0-7 straight up and against the spread with 6-0-1 over the total. KU has national metrics of 124th for total offense and 124th for scoring. And then defensively the Jayhawks are 110th overall and 126th for points allowed.
TCU Horned Frogs at Kansas Jayhawks Against the Spread
The Horned Frogs are:
- In all games 13-19 against the spread
- On the road 6-8 on the board
- Against Big 12 rivals 9-16 vs. the odds
- As chalk 6-13 vs. the line
- 16-16 over and under in all games
- 13-12 to the over in Big 12 action
- On the road 7-7 over and under
- As chalk the 8-11 to the under
The Jayhawks are:
- Have covered just 12 out of 31 matchups
- At Memorial Stadium 5-11 vs. the odds
- As a dog 11-15 with the line
- In Big 12 games 9-15 on the board
- On the totals board 18-12-1 over the number
- At home 9-7 to the over
- In Big 12 games 15-8-1 over the total
- As a dog 16-9-1 to the over.
- Have covered the spread in six of their last eight games against TCU
- Five of their last eight games against TCU have gone under
- Have covered their last four home games against the Horned Frogs
- Two of the last three games between these teams at Kansas have gone over the total
TCU Horned Frogs at Kansas Jayhawks at SBG Free Picks
In this situation, Kansas is a strong NCAA betting contrarian play. Especially against such a troubled opponent.
Horned Frogs at Jayhawks SBG Best Bet: Kansas Jayhawks.