South Carolina had to fire coach Will Muschamp. Following their blowout loss at Ole Miss credibility disappeared. Muschamp was in his fifth season as USC coach. After a decent start, his program was on a rapid slide. Especially disturbing has been the Gamecocks’ helpless defense. Cause by Muschamp building his College football betting reputation for defense. Firing coaches was not considered to be an option for 2020. Pandemic ravaged athletic departments were thought to be pinching pennies. Now the lid has been blown off that theory. Muschamp will collect nearly $15 million over the next four years.
Georgia Bulldogs at South Carolina Gamecocks
|Date and Time:||Saturday, November 28, 2020, 7:30 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Williams Brice Stadium, Columbia, South Carolina|
|Bulldogs at Cowboys TV Coverage:||SEC Network|
Georgia Bulldogs at South Carolina Gamecocks SBG Odds Overview
As a consequence of their poor play, South Carolina has zero online betting appeal.
Georgia Bulldogs Team Overview
Last week Georgia faced Mississippi State in the first start for sophomore transfer quarterback JT Daniels. By the game’s end, Daniels had everyone screaming as to why he wasn’t starting all along. To illuminate, he threw for 401 yards and 4 touchdowns in a 31-24 home win. Although Georgia failed to pay as 26.5-point overlays. Over a total of 44 won as well.
Now Georgia is 5-2 straight up, 2-5 against the spread, and 4-3 over the total. UGA ranks 76th for total offense and 60th for scoring. Defensively UGA ranks 29th in the nation and 22nd for points allowed.
South Carolina Gamecocks Team Overview
Saturday saw the Gamecocks play their first game without Muschamp. USC hosted the Missouri Tigers. Offensive coordinator Mike Bobo made no impact as interim head coach. Once again, the anemic South Carolina offense stalled. As a result, Mizzou got the cash in a 17-10 win as 4.5-point chalks. Under the total of 58 paid too.
In turn, South Carolina is 2-6 straight up, 3-4-1 against the spread, and 5-3 over the total. Carolina has failed to cover their last four games. Offensively South Carolina ranks 92nd in the country and 89th for scoring. In like manner, USC ranks 94th for total defense and 93rd for points allowed.
Georgia Bulldogs at South Carolina Gamecocks Against the spread
The Bulldogs are:
- Have covered the spread in 18 of their last 34 games
- On the road have covered six of their last 11
- As the favorites 17-14 against the spread
- In SEC games 13-11 vs. the odds
- Have gone over the total in just 13 of their last 32 games
- 7-4 over the total on the road
- As chalk 11-19-1 to the under
- Against SEC rivals 9-14-1 under the total
- Have covered four of their last seven games against South Carolina
- Five of their last seven against the Gamecocks went over the total
- At Williams Brice Stadium have come away with the cash in their last two visits
- These two teams have cleared the total in their last three meetings at Columbia.
The Gamecocks are:
- 15-16-1 against the spread in all games
- 8-8-1 on the board at home
- As dogs 8-9-1 vs. the line
- Against the SEC 11-11-1 with the odds
- Overall, 16 over and 16 under with totals
- At home 8-9 under the total
- In SEC games 12-11 to the over
- As dogs 11-7 over the total.
Georgia Bulldogs at South Carolina Gamecocks SBG Free Picks
In this situation, Georgia has everything needed to get the college football Betting cover.
Bulldogs at Gamecocks SBG Best Bet: Georgia Bulldogs.