South Carolina coach Will Muschamp met the hot seat at the close of 2019. Last week’s College Football betting loss to Tennessee adds to the fire. Muschamp is known for having disjointed offenses. However, it was a weak defense that undermined a respectable offensive showing. Worst of all was a terrible punt return turnover that prevented a comeback chance. Florida got the money in a nice win at Ole Miss. Coach Lane Kiffin’s Rebel debut was spoiled by a stronger Gators team. Namely UF quarterback Kyle Trask delivered a stellar performance. Trask continues to build on his folk-hero status.
South Carolina Gamecocks vs. Florida Gators
|Date and Time:||Saturday, October 3, 2020, Noon ET|
|Location:||Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Gainesville, Florida|
|South Carolina vs. Florida TV Coverage:||ESPN|
South Carolina Gamecocks at Florida Gators SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion, South Carolina will be a hard sell. Florida has become a hot online betting property. Last week’s respective results for each team feeds into that. Additionally, the ranked Gators at home will have mass appeal.
South Carolina Gamecocks Team Overview
South Carolina is coming off a 31-27 home loss to Tennessee. Specifically, the game was a push. Over a total of 45.5 paid too. Tennessee barely outgained South Carolina 394-379. In comparison, the Gamecocks -the 2-turnover margin was the difference. Senior quarterback Collin Hill was 25 of 39 for 290 yards and a 129.9 rating. Tennessee was held to one of 12 for third-down conversions.
Florida Gators Team Overview
Florida scored a 51-25 win and payout at Ole Miss on Saturday. Account of the Gators being 14-point chalk. Over the total of 60 payed as well. Florida totaled 642 in total yards. Of great concern was that Ole Miss had 613 total yards. Trask was 30 of 42 passing for 416 yards and six touchdowns. Tight end Kyle Pitts had eight catches for 170 yards and four touchdowns.
South Carolina Gamecocks at Florida Gators vs. The Line
The Gamecocks are:
- 8-4 against the spread in SEC away games
- 3-14 under the total playing at SEC rivals
- 12-8 on the board in October road games
- 7-5 over the total in away October matchups
- 8-3 vs. the line as a road dog
- 3-8 under the total when getting points on the road
- 3-5 with the line head to head vs. Florida
- 3-0 over the total in their series with the Gators
The Gators are:
- 10-6 against the spread at home vs. SEC rivals
- 3-8 under the total when hosting the SEC
- 8-3 vs. the line in October action at the Swamp
- 2-4 under the total at home in October
- 10-5-1 on the board as a home favorite
- 3-8 under the total as chalk at the Swamp
- 3-4 vs. the odds when hosting South Carolina
- 3-5 under the total at home vs. the Gamecocks
South Carolina Gamecocks vs. Florida Gators SBG Free Picks
In this situation, South Carolina is a classic College Football Betting contrarian pick. As was previously noted they bring good value as road dogs. And in SEC away games. Squares will flock to the Gators. For this reason, South Carolina is taking the side of the house.
Gamecocks vs. Gators vs. SBG Best Bet: South Carolina Gamecocks