Since becoming Navy coach in 2008 Ken Niumatalolo has made history. “Coach Ken” has become one of Navy’s biggest winners with the College Football odds. He led Navy to their best season since 1963 when they finished 18th in 2018. Last year was as good as it can get for the Middies. Consider Navy finished 11-2 and won the Liberty Bowl. But this year has been a struggle from the start. The first-week action saw Navy annihilated at home by BYU 55-3. Navy’s defense has been helpless. And their rushing attack is no longer the top ten as normal.
Memphis Tigers vs. Navy Midshipmen Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Saturday, November 14, 2020, 3:30 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium, Annapolis, Maryland|
|Memphis at Navy TV Coverage:||ESPNU|
Memphis Tigers at Navy Midshipmen SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion are doubts about the Navy being able to stop Memphis. Yet another sports betting concern is the Middies defense. Memphis should put up points at will.
Memphis Tigers Team Overview
Tigers are 4-2 straight up, 1-5 against the spread, and 2-2-2 on totals. Last Saturday they won 34-33 over South Florida as 17.5-point home chalks. And then the total was a push at 67. Memphis national metrics of 14th for offense and 40th for scoring. Defensively the Tigers rank 116th overall and 91st for points allowed. This year’s Memphis defense has declined into a liability.
Navy Midshipmen Team Overview
Navy is 3-4 straight up, against the spread and over the total. Overall Navy has national metrics of 111th for offense and 102nd for scoring. Defensively the Midshipmen rank 87th nationally and 100th for points allowed. The last game was a 51-37 loss at SMU as 12-point road dogs on October 31. Navy hasn’t gotten the rushing production of the past.
Memphis Tigers at Navy Midshipmen Against the Spread
The Tigers are:
- 17-16 against the spread in all games
- In AAC games 12-10 vs. the odds
- As a favorite 15-11 with the line
- Under the total in just 12 of their last 33 games
- As a favorite under the total in just 10 of their last 26 games
- In AAC games under the number in only nine of their last 22 games
- In this series just one cover their last five games with Navy
- Two of the last three games in this series have gone under the total.
The Midshipmen are:
- Only 13 losses in their last 33 games against the spread
- As a dog only seven payouts in their last 17 games
- In American Athletic Conference games 13-8 on the board
- On the road 7-8 vs.; the line
- 19-14 to the over in all games
- As a dog over the total in 12 of their last 17 games
- On the road over the total in 10 of their last 15 games
- In AAC games 13-8 over the total.
Memphis Tigers at Navy Midshipmen SBG Free Picks
In this situation, Navy is a tough sell with College Football odds. Cause by their dramatic drops in rushing and defensive production. Coach Ken will have to spend the offseason fortifying his roster. Memphis quarterback Brady White is licking his chops.
Tigers at Midshipmen SBG Best Bet: Memphis Tigers