There’s a feeling that Tennessee is losing ground in their third season with coach Jeremy Pruitt. Luckily for Pruitt, Santa Claus came early with a contract extension after the second game of 2020. Now Pruitt is too expensive to fire. But if big-money donors decide to send him packing Pruitt is set for life financially. Pruitt’s credited for improving the Volunteers recruiting. However, that’s not translating into Betting on College Football wins. Of constant irritation is that Tennessee still lacks a top-caliber SEC quarterback. UT will face resurgent Auburn on the road this Saturday night.
Tennessee Volunteers vs. Auburn Tigers Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Saturday, November 21, 2020, 7 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Jordan Hare Stadium, Auburn, Alabama|
|Tennessee at Auburn TV Coverage:||ESPN|
Tennessee Volunteers at Auburn Tigers SBG Odds Overview
Cause of recent results does Tennessee lack offshore betting public appeal. Furthermore, War Eagle is in better form.
Tennessee Volunteers Team Overview
Tennessee is coming off a bye week. Following a 24-13 loss at the Arkansas Razorbacks as 2-point road chalk. Under the total of 55 was a winning ticket too. Tennessee led 13-0 at the half but was rendered helpless in the second half. It was the fourth consecutive loss for Big Orange. Now Tennessee is 2-4 straight up, 1-4-1 against the spread, and 2-4 under the total. The Vols are ranked 109th for total offense and 104th for scoring. And then defensively they’re 65th overall and 73rd for points allowed.
Auburn Tigers Team Overview
By contrast, Auburn is 4-2 straight up, 3-3 against the spread with 1-5 under the total. War Eagle ranks 64th for total offense and 67th for scoring. While defensively Auburn ranks 49th in the country and 29th for points allowed. The last time out for the Tigers was on October 31. Auburn destroyed LSU 48-11 as 1 -point home chalks. Under the total of 63 saw the payout window too.
Tennessee Volunteers at Auburn Tigers Betting Trends
The Volunteers are:
- 13-17-1 against the spread
- On the road 6-4-1 on the board
- In SEC games 10-11-1 vs. the odds
- As a dog 9-9 with the line
- Under the total in 20 out of 31 games
- On the road 3-8 under the total
- In SEC games 8-14 to the under
- As a dog the Vols are 7-11 under the number
The Tigers are:
- Have covered 18 of their last 32 games
- At Jordan Hare Stadium 10-7 on the board
- As a favorite 15-10 vs. the odds
- In SEC Games 11-11 with the number
- Under the total in 21 of their last 32 games
- As chalk 9-16 to the under
- At home 7-10 under the total.
- Covers in two of their last three games against Tennessee
- Two of three games vs. UT went over the total
- Volunteers have come away with the money in their last three visits to Auburn
- Three of the last four games between these teams at Auburn have gone over the total
Tennessee Volunteers at Auburn Tigers SBG Free Picks
In this situation, Auburn is in better Betting on College Football form. By contrast, Tennessee is hard to trust in this spot. Bo Nix gives the Tigers a decisive quarterback edge.
Volunteers at Tigers SBG Best Bet: Auburn Tigers.