One month can make a lot of difference in college football. At the onset of October, Penn State coach James Franklin was the conductor of the coaching carousel. A carousel that was already generating the speed of light that it’s now on. Franklin was tabbed for either LSU or USC, and it was said to be his choice. But then the NCAA Football betting roof caved in. Franklin is on his third offensive coordinator in three years. Yet, the results keep getting worse. As a result, the Penn State faithful has turned increasingly nasty.
Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Michigan State Spartans NCAAF Betting Information
|Date and Time:
|Saturday, November 27, 2021, 3:30 p.m. ET
|Spartan Stadium, East Lansing, Michigan
|Penn State at Michigan State TV Coverage:
Penn State Nittany Lions at Michigan State Spartans SBG Odds Overview
Penn State is becoming an increasingly difficult sell to gamblers. Cause by their terrible offense and late-season implosion. Gamblers see an overrated brand that can’t beat the top Big Ten teams. By contrast, Michigan State has won over a lot of serious online betting gamblers. MSU’s signature win over Michigan adds to its credibility with the betting public.
Penn State Nittany Lions Team Overview
Last week Penn State beat Rutgers 28-0 as 14-point home favorites. The game went under the total of 44. As a result, Penn State is 7-4 straight up, 7-4 against the spread, and 2-9 over/under. Overall, PSU ranks 84th for total offense and 82nd for scoring offense. Defensively, the Nittany Lions rank 26th overall and 4th for points allowed.
Michigan State Spartans Team Overview
Last week, Michigan State was exposed as a pretender in a 56-7 loss at Ohio State as 20-point dogs. And then the game went under the total of 70.5. MSU has a record of 9-2 straight up, 7-2-2 against the spread, and 6-5 over/under. Overall, MSU ranks 44th for total offense and 42nd for scoring offense. While defensively, the Spartans rank 120th overall and 63rd for points allowed.
Penn State Nittany Lions at Michigan State Spartans ATS Stats
- On the road, Penn State is 69% against the spread
- As an underdog, the Nittany Lions are 57% vs. the odds
- In conference action, Penn State is 48% against the spread
- As an away team, Penn State is 75% under the total
- As a favorite, the Nittany Lions are 56% under the total
- In conference games, Penn State is 67% under the total
- At home, Michigan State is 33% against the spread
- As a favorite, the Spartans are 50% vs. the odds
- In conference action, Michigan State is 39% against the spread
- As a home team, Michigan State is 62% over the total
- As a favorite, the Spartans are 52% over the total
- In conference games, Michigan State is 56% over the total
- Penn State is 3-5 against the spread vs. Michigan State
- The Nittany Lions and Spartans are 7-3 over/under the total
- At Michigan State, Penn State is 1-2 vs. the odds against the Spartans
- These two teams are 3-1 over/under the total at MSU
Penn State Nittany Lions at Michigan State Spartans SBG Free Picks
On this occasion, Michigan State has shown the better form and wagering value. As mentioned earlier, the Spartans have had the NCAA Football Betting advantage at the payout window over Penn State.
Penn State at Michigan State SBG Best Bet: Michigan State Spartans.