Despite the Oklahoma State vs. Oklahoma rivalry being called “Bedlam” it’s been one-sided. Oklahoma has a record of 89 wins, seven draws, and 8 losses against the Pokes. OU has won their last five College Football Betting meetings with OSU. But this is the best Oklahoma State team since 2011. Most important of all Mike Gundy’s team will bring a quality defense. Which the Sooners are not used to seeing from them. This is a must-win game for the Cowboys. Cause of their earlier loss to Texas. If OSU loses, they’re out of the Big 12 championship race.
Oklahoma State Cowboys vs. Oklahoma Sooners Betting Information
|Date and Time:||Saturday, November 21, 2020, 7:30 p.m. ET|
|Location:||Gaylord Family OK Memorial Stadium in Norman, Oklahoma|
|Cowboys vs. Sooners TV Coverage:||ABC|
Oklahoma State Cowboys at Oklahoma Sooners SBG Odds Overview
On this occasion, the name brand of the Oklahoma Sooners will dominate the sportsbook handle.
Oklahoma State Cowboys Team Overview
The last time out for Oklahoma State was a 20-18 win at Kansas State. OSU were 14-point favorites with the game going under 49. Oklahoma State is 5-1 straight up, 3-3 against the spread, and 2-4 under the total. OSU has national rankings of 52nd for total offense and 67th for scoring. Defensively the Pokes rank a much-improved 16th overall and 15th for points allowed. Since returning to the lineup sophomore quarterback Spencer Sanders has compiled a 148.2 rating with 8.2 yards per pass. Sanders has thrown five touchdown passes with three interceptions.
Oklahoma Sooners Team Overview
Oklahoma is coming off a 62-9 home payout over Kansas. Over the total of 62.5 cashed in too. As a result, Oklahoma is 5-2 straight up and against the spread with 5-2 over the total. OU has national rankings of 11th for total offense and fifth for scoring. While defensively the Sooners rank 27th overall and 38th for points allowed. Quarterback Spencer Rattler has a 172.1 rating with 2018 yards, 18 touchdown passes, and just six interceptions. Rattler is averaging 9.7 yards per pass attempt.
Oklahoma State Cowboys at Oklahoma Sooners vs. The Line
The Cowboys are:
- 19-12 against the spread in all games
- On the road 7-5 vs. the odds
- In Big 12 games 12-10 on the board
- Have paid in nine of their last 10 as dogs
- 15-17 under the total
- On the road is 6-7 to the under
- As a dog 4-6 under the total
- In Big 12 games 11-12 to the under
The Sooners are:
- At home 8-8 against the spread
- In Big 12 games 11-14-1 vs. the odds
- In all games 16-18-1 on the board
- Over the total in 12 of their last 15 home games
- In Big 12 Conference games 18-8 to the over
- In all games 22-12-1 over the number
- 4-1 ATS vs. Oklahoma State
- Four of the last six Bedlam games went over the total
- OSU has covered three of their last four at OU
- Three of the last four in this series at OU went over the total.
Oklahoma State Cowboys at Oklahoma Sooners SBG Free Picks
In this situation, Oklahoma State’s defense is a College Football Betting asset. As mentioned earlier OSU gets the money at Oklahoma.
Cowboys at Sooners SBG Best Bet: Oklahoma State Cowboys.